Docs road to $1k

DoctorPBC

13 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

Can't we tell this man is a future Doc.

Also, we should definitely all start with a set amount of money like Doc did and update daily on progress, see who can reach a goal fastest(although the competition may make us do stupid risks and potentially lose)?

Also, kudos doc, your daily betting is going real well.

I’m game

7 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Can't we tell this man is a future Doc.

Also, we should definitely all start with a set amount of money like Doc did and update daily on progress, see who can reach a goal fastest(although the competition may make us do stupid risks and potentially lose)?

When K9 gets half the forum addicted to gambling 

Day 14: Woah two weeks in. And another good day to boot

a double on French teams failed me when there was a single goal between both games, however CSKA made up for it with a late goal. Lokomotiv lost me another $5 but Bayer Leverkusen, West Brom and 10 man Lyon all won for a $20 win. Another big hockey win, going with my head over my heart this time against Calgary and for a strong flyers team. The blue jackets couldn’t come good on my other bet... but still up $89 today! 

mrEPVhW.jpg

Edit: Fuck being under $100

ucs8rsO.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC
17 hours ago, KaynineXL said:

Im down to start this today, we all need to set an amount to where we start at though to make it fair

1 hour ago, Parke said:

Im down to start this today, we all need to set an amount to where we start at though to make it fair

Well, maybe we should do as you said and start 1st December so people have chance to see this and join.

On another note, I did a small bet today, very unlike me but let's see how it goes.

aa9fa4ef232b639ca75720ce063dec10.png

1 minute ago, KaynineXL said:

Well, maybe we should do as you said and start 1st December so people have chance to see this and join.

On another note, I did a small bet today, very unlike me but let's see how it goes.

yeah thats fair, and did this one myself, usually do a £5 6 fold on a saturday haha, will probably do like 20£ on 3 or 4 teams too

neStsNV.png

Day 15: THE CHAINS ARE OFF... Just call this Docs road to 1k abusing ice hockey 

Everton only won by 1 goal to ruin my -1.5 bet, Juventus won both halves to win back $5 and put me up 1.50 on the day. Fulham added more joy to give me a $10 profit in total. A $5 accumulator failed on Man U (although I’m ok with this) and Watford failing to score. Lost $5 on Tottenham, they won, made my corners needed but Martin Atkinson is a total uguu for not giving Azpilicueta the card he deserved that I needed for a $20 win. Real Madrid cost me another $10 but Borrussia Dortmund made me $11 in winnings to put me $1 up in a rollercoaster of a day

That was until this....

8u3H92l.jpg

Im such a uguu for hockey. Up $140!!!!

Day 16: Lost 4 and change on a hockey bet that was 5 minutes from getting me $230. Wolves lost me a further 15 but Aston Villa winning paired with a both teams scoring in Bournemouth Arsenal gained me $18. Napoli cost me a further 5 but once again Hockey and a Grey Cup final bet puts me up just over $40 on the day with $5 still in play 

NXgGvLZ.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC
On 11/24/2018 at 2:40 PM, KaynineXL said:

Would be dope to join in this. I'll start 1st december.

Day 18: Yesterday we were unlucky, today we were just down right fkin stupid/massively unlucky

Juventus only won by 1 goal cost 15, Leicester not winning in 90 minutes was another 5, CSKA blew a $10 acca, Man City didn’t win for another $5

Buffalo Sabres blew a 2 goal lead for a $40 loss, Tampa Bay got upset at home for another $20. Winnipeg Jets shit away the lead 3 times to cost me $45. Minnesota about to cost me $5 more.

$40 currently in play, but as things stand I’m $145 down 

Edit: Fuck being down, went balls in on a virtual. $200 back

RV8wSjQ.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC

Finish: I got tired of updating this and today hurt losing so much... so I did what any true gambler would do and risked it all on virtuals and it paid off. Felt right putting it all on the ‘London Whites’ (aka Tottenham my team) <3

lDtpCmp.jpg

On 11/10/2018 at 2:25 AM, Munya said:

Docs road to 0$

Munya please close this thread

• Munya locked and unlocked this topic
  • Munya locked this topic