Docs road to $1k

DoctorPBC

Shoutout to Parke and K9 for getting me a gambling addiction

after recent  betting successes on sports I’m deciding to challenge myself, I am going to try turning $10 into $1000 through sports bets and I’ll be documenting my successes and failures here (with screens for proof). If anyone wants to try and suggest bets go for it! 

Day 1: Started at $10 - Ended at $21.60

Day 2: Started at $21.60 - Ended at $22.92

Day 3: Started at $22.92 - Ended at $27

Day 4: Started at $27 - Ended at $25

Day 5: Started at $25 - Ended at $81

Day 6: Started at $81 - Ended at $52

Day 7: Started at $52 - Ended at $98 

Day 8: Started at $98 - Ended at $123.50

Day 9: Started at $123.50 - Ended at $155

Day 10: Started at $155 - Ended at $248

Day 11: Started at $248 - Ended at $273

Day 12: Started at $273 - Ended at $395

Day 13: Started at $395 - Ended at $398

Day 14: Started at $398 - Ended at $509

Day 15: Started at $509 - Ended at $649

Day 16: Started at $649 - Ended at $690

Day 17: Started at $690 - Ended at $645

Day 18: Started at $645 - Ended at $1180

The journey is over, thank you for your support. I hope to do another one of these soon 

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 1: placed $1 on a three way bet, lost early when Independiente  was upset by Junior in the Argentine league

Took the other two bets in the acca and made a new one for a buck, Seattle Sounders getting the 90 minute result over Portland (W thanks to a 93rd minute goal) and I’m currently waiting on Melbourne to beat Wellington for a $3 win

Got ballsy and put my other $8 on Minnesota Wild beating the lacklustre LA Kings by two goals, felt it was safe given the Kings form and the odds were good. It hit and I’m currently sitting on $21.60 after day 1... good start

97-C095-F5-DC78-46-CE-B3-AD-EB1-AAE01-B8

Edited by DoctorPBC
4 hours ago, OrangeManiac said:

Reminds me of @Parke, except when he does all the games in a single bet and misses on something like 3 grand because of one match ended up in a unexpected tie 30 seconds before the game ends because of a lucky goal.

Yeah, had a few of those too... it hurts when that happens. You won’t see many accumulators here tho, mostly singles, doubles and the odd triple 

Day 2: Very mixed day here, started off with Melbourne pocketing me $3 from the A League while I slept. Wolfsburg and Hannover provided 3 goals to double my money on a $1 bet. Levante blew a 1 goal lead with 10 minutes to go and lost 1-3 to cost me $2. 

Did some ice hockey, lost 3 in a row with bets on the blue jackets, leafs and rangers cost me $6... but we rallied with big wins for the Jets and Minnesota Wild to bring me back up to just shy of $23. Ended up with minor profits today. Big day tomorrow 

XWbacx7.jpg

4 hours ago, Munya said:

Docs road to 0$

Likely tbh, worth a shot tho. I’m playing it smart so far

24 minutes ago, KaynineXL said:

I literally said just do 1 small bet a week and you have nothing to worry about..............

Now you're doing 1 bet a day???????? Forgive me.

Mine:

a85803a55643f7dd11fac1749a78083f.png

I’m hustling K9, I’m good at this. I’m up $600 since starting. And that bet looks tasty except for Brighton being down a man 

Day 3: Very mixed day, Leicester, West Ham and  Watford screwed me early, Newcastle pulled back some $$$ before Birmingham threw a two goal lead and cost me more $.

Put $10 on Tottenham and A Madrid to win which returned $27. I have $5 on a 6 way accumulator which has two results for Dortmund and Atletico. Waiting on Arsenal, Chelsea, City and hopefully Boca wins tomorrow for a big win.

Day 4

I took a day off today, however yesterday was rough. My accumulator went from 2 wins 0 losses to 3 wins 3 losses for a fail. My only other bet on the day was a $2 loss on ice hockey. Ill be having an easy week with international break, however if any fixtures stand out ill put a cheeky bet on.

Edited by DoctorPBC

After a two day hiatus I’m back

Day 5: Won $2.22 off a $5 bet on the England U19s beating Moldova by at least 2 goals... which was promptly lost on Switzerland. Lost $5 on the German u19s beating Portugal. Won $10 on Spartak Moscow beating some other Russian team with a -1.5 goal handicap (final score 3-0) to put me up $5 on the day

only other bet is a lower league bet on Woking starting in 20 minutes. Fingers crossed for a W there

on that note I finally achieved overall $200 in betting for the bet365 open account offer. I won’t be counting it in my total but you can bet on me abusing the $200 free credits for more winnings which I will count in

phOLVRF.jpg 

Woking won 4-3 with two late goals!!! Final tally for the day is being up $12.50

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 5 update

Had a Mexican buddy tell me to bet on his team, I forgot and then did it in the 60th minute when they were 1 down... didn’t trust so went small and it won for me (cashed out early, only an extra 40c to stay)

Got ballsy on the ice hockey, the Blackhawks fucked me missing an empty netter, so went in on Winnipeg solo for $20... I know hockey and it turned out to be easy money. Workin hard

RjcJaVK.jpg

Day 6: Weird one. Poland cost me $5 but won $10 back on Spain and Croatia both scoring and Belgium on a1 goal handicap. Put $15 on England for a $5 return. Lost $1 on a random ass acca that in hindsight wasn’t smart. Lost $20 on ice hockey just now 

down on the day with one more ice hockey bet left 

BZfZxI3.jpg

Day 7: WHAT A DAYYYYY.... sort of

Had 4 bets on today. Bale is a hero and gave my bet of both teams scoring in Wales vs Denmark a win for $11 profit. France losing cost me $10. Japan are uguus and blew their lead to cost me $5... but Brazil are my heroes for the day as seen below

XmexsB2.jpg

Ill have another bet on Argentina later, I’ll add it in!

Had Argentina winning both halves and over 6 corners in the game. First half ended 1-0 and 4 corners... second half ended 2-0.... but there was not 1 second half corner in the game. Down $10

on the bright side Costa Rica gonna make me $$$ up $22.50

GvHnKbv.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 8: Officially past the 1 week mark. Sunderland shitting the bed cost me a $50 win for a $10 L. A last minute Aussie goal combined with a Serbia win netted me a $19 profit. Nigeria made me another $7. Lost $4.50 on Barca U19s. Lost another $5 on a 3 way accumulator that only needed a Turkey win. $10 down on Italy. Boca and Mineiro netted me $10. 

sg1rMpq.jpg

Currently sitting on a ice hockey bet, Flames vs Oilers in the battle of Alberta. Either gonna finish down 3.50 on the day or up $25.50

EDIT: Much love for Lindholm

tL1C26D.jpg

Edited by DoctorPBC

Day 9: Still on the up, beginning to feel this is possible.Being over $100 I’ve started to get bigger on the bets

$25 on England returned $53, I was ok with that for my day even if everything else lost. Lost random change on Hartlepool. Northern Ireland and Austria netted me $5 from both scoring. Lost $20 when Belgium decided the nations league wasn’t for them. And did a CFL bet on my home team, the Calgary Stampeders netted me just shy of $20 for a big day of wins 

qxpajuz.jpg

1 hour ago, KaynineXL said:

jesus maybe i should copy your bets

I was about to say don’t, had a rough day.... butttt

Day 10: This was gearing up to be a day of losses. Holland scoring two late goals made me $8, but lost $15 on Denmark in the most boring game of the year and $10 on Fluminese in another boring 0-0.... however

I just cashed this out for my biggest win yet

Srbb8NE.jpg

I love you Toronto and Calgary <3

Up $93 on the day!