Ability to make bets in duel menu

ChandlerAM

Question

Didn't we used to have an option to where when you right click a player, click duel, and have an option to where you can bet money and whoever wins gets all the money that was bet?

Example: I make a 100k bet and if that player has 100k and accepts the duel, whoever wins gets 200k.

The reason I've made this suggestion was because I like chilling with team members and friends and just battling each other in places like verm or 4 Island but I would like an option that would make casual player-made matches even more fun. I would say that people can just say they bet 100k or so in the chat but even if you lose, you don't have to give up 100k. With this implementation, it really puts your money where your mouth is and the player that wins gets immediate payout.  

Thoughts?

6 answers to this question

16 hours ago, ChandlerAM said:

Not everyone here is a child. Lol

Encouraging adults to gamble is bad too. I assume there's no rule against it, so you can just do it. There's no need to make it more appealing/easier.

Edited by Minks
On 11/9/2018 at 3:10 AM, Minks said:

Encouraging children to gamble is bad

If you consider this gambling, we already have tournaments where players buy-in on the chance that they win the tournament and come out with more than they put in, its not really any different.

14 hours ago, ChandlerAM said:

I'm pretty sure this feature was already in the game sometime ago and was taken out. I'm just trying to bring it back in.

It never has as far as I can recall.