Jump to content
ThePrettyPetard

getting promoted to SGM

Recommended Posts

RysPicz   

You aren't. I received at least 4 PMs from people I don't know about their ban appeals. I presume there is still huge backlog of appeals and impatient people just PM some other people thinking it will help their case

Share this post


Link to post
razimove   
13 minutes ago, RysPicz said:

You aren't. I received at least 4 PMs from people I don't know about their ban appeals. I presume there is still huge backlog of appeals and impatient people just PM some other people thinking it will help their case

SGM Forfiter when

Share this post


Link to post
RysPicz   
2 minutes ago, razimove said:

SGM Forfiter when

When admins will decide to remove my 4 warning points for spiderman threads

Share this post


Link to post
Goku   
1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I am honestly curious to know if i am the only one that gets random people making ban appeal directly to me becaus i feel like i am at 2 now.

 

Did i get promoted to SGM without anyone telling me?

Imagine how I must feel xDD

 

9 minutes ago, razimove said:

SGM Forfiter when

Soon ™

Share this post


Link to post
Ikuto   
1 hour ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

that doesn't say much if we look at the time you have been here for

'^^

Share this post


Link to post
Bishav   

"Help me gm, it was my little brother not me who did this"

Imagine the pain of gmods and cms, they might be needing assistants to go through their messages.

 

Share this post


Link to post
12 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I am honestly curious to know if i am the only one that gets random people making ban appeal directly to me becaus i feel like i am at 2 now.

 

Did i get promoted to SGM without anyone telling me?

If you are receiving unnecessary PMs in game, then you can go on Do Not Disturb mode.

Share this post


Link to post
Linfanz   
10 minutes ago, Bestfriends said:

If you are receiving unnecessary PMs in game, then you can go on Do Not Disturb mode.

I believe the OP is referring to unnecessary PMs here on the forums. Players contesting ban appeals can't send PMs/whispers in game as they are banned from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Linfanz said:

I believe the OP is referring to unnecessary PMs here on the forums. Players contesting ban appeals can't send PMs/whispers in game as they are banned from the game.

She can tell these people on the forums to let the system "take its course." If she is being harassed after that, then she can file a report on the offenders for harassment on the forums.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If anyone that fits this criteria is listening, then I have an important message to tell you. As the Mayor of PokeMMO, I frown upon fellow citizens being bothered on the forums. Let the system take its course.

 

If you fit this criteria and still not have the courtesy of leaving innocent players and staff alone with your PMs, then I have no sympathy for you if something bad happens to you.

 

Thank you for your time, Bf

Share this post


Link to post
Toupi   
14 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

The mayor is now assuming gender, i am very HIGHLY offended. It's even worse that the chinese thinking i can do anything about their ban.

Especially when Eevee have only 12,5% to be a female. Risky bet

Share this post


Link to post
RakuenX   
16 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

The mayor is now assuming gender, i am very HIGHLY offended. It's even worse that the chinese thinking i can do anything about their ban.

:(

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.