Make it to where consumable items won't get consumed in matchmaking/regular player-made battles

ChandlerAM

Question

8 answers to this question

The idea is not totally bad. But the simple name says "Consumable items".. If you say; consumable items are really, REALLY expensive, i could help.. But its the simple game mechanic. Its not a good idea. (make the consumables cease to be consumable, will cause a drastic change in their value and it will be a very important loss of money for the people who spent time getting them)

44 minutes ago, TSLuluAylen said:

The idea is not totally bad. But the simple name says "Consumable items".. If you say; consumable items are really, REALLY expensive, i could help.. But its the simple game mechanic. Its not a good idea. (make the consumables cease to be consumable, will cause a drastic change in their value and it will be a very important loss of money for the people who spent time getting them)

Yeah I see what you mean. Forgot about items on gtl are posted by people who spend their hard earned time getting those items.

9 hours ago, ChandlerAM said:

Yeah I see what you mean. Forgot about items on gtl are posted by people who spend their hard earned time getting those items.

No, you cant forgot it. If you want to incorporate a change, you must pay attention to all the factors in between.

And.. Farm keeps you alive; If you do not farm, the game loses its meaning.. 

This is the "science" that separates us from the Showdown.

8 hours ago, BrokenBulb78 said:

I don't think this is necessary. People would just start spamming full restores because they won't get consumed (on regular player battles).

That's not the point i was trying to make. I was talking about items that Pokemon can actually use in battle like berries. Also, I never said anything about regular player battles. I said, regular player-MADE battles.

4 hours ago, TSLuluAylen said:

No, you cant forgot it. If you want to incorporate a change, you must pay attention to all the factors in between.

Yeah I get it. People make mistakes we are not all perfect beings in this world. I "Forgot" and this is just a suggestion. There is really nothing else you can say here because you have made your point.

21 hours ago, Toupi said:

I think this is whole point of consumables, they are consumed after use

Yes I know but I thought it would be cool to have a number of uses you can use consumable items in competitive battles rather than it being consumed after one battle. For example: Lum berries could have 3 competitive uses before its consumed. Just an idea that would lengthen the time of cheap items like berries or gems.