What time does event end?

1 hour ago, Akshit said:

bring hockey mask back next time again... so unfair to all those who missed it back then, can't even purchase it off someone who wants to sell ._.

That's sort of the point.

It's the one vanity you can own that outright says "I attended this event".

If anything, we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

2 hours ago, Darkshade said:

That's sort of the point.

It's the one vanity you can own that outright says "I attended this event".

If anything, we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

I feel like event items should not be treated as limited items. It's just boosting VanityMMO imo. If an item has been marked as an "event" item it should still be obtainable every year when the same event is taking place, because with the current ideology, players stack the new items up and have multiples of them and in a year they control the base value which concludes to an 'Event' item of the previous year being worth up to 10+ times it was in the event. So yeh I am saying make previous event vanities available by either adding mini objectives in the annual events to obtain the previous year's vanities or just throw them in the mystery box at a low percentage rate. They aren't limiteds, period.

Edit: As for the gift vanities, they should not return and serve as the only exclusive show piece for that certain event. I believe that's a fair way for players being able to confirm that they were playing during those events. Imo it's a good way to seperate old players from the new ones.

Edited by Goku
1 hour ago, Goku said:

I feel like event items should not be treated as limited items. It's just boosting VanityMMO imo. If an item has been marked as an "event" item it should still be obtainable every year when the same event is taking place, because with the current ideology, players stack the new items up and have multiples of them and in a year they control the base value which concludes to an 'Event' item of the previous year being worth up to 10+ times it was in the event. So yeh I am saying make previous event vanities available by either adding mini objectives in the annual events to obtain the previous year's vanities or just throw them in the mystery box at a low percentage rate. They aren't limiteds, period.

Edit: As for the gift vanities, they should not return and serve as the only exclusive show piece for that certain event. I believe that's a fair way for players being able to confirm that they were playing during those events. Imo it's a good way to seperate old players from the new ones.

So many things wrong with this, firstly: why punish players who are smart enough to notice how the market works for farming multiple limited vanities, it's a smart move and it's not like anyone is restricting any active players from not doing this too. Nothing is boosting "VanityMMO" as vanities are absolutely optional and don't effect the experience of PokeMMO in any way at all. and yes, typically people who have the most of something will dictate the value as THEY have the items, there is nothing wrong with this. Anything which is exclusive should never return to any event in the future. As that takes away from the whole point of it (being rare and limited) and in the long term will make many items undesirable. On top of this it would get pretty boring if every year it would be the same vanities over and over and over.. The reason there is hype around Halloween events as there is many unique good looking vanities.

Edited by Lvkee