Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ChandlerAM

What time does event end?

Recommended Posts

I second this question, we need something more precise then 'November 5th'

Edited by EazyDog

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, GodofKawaii said:

NAWulo2h.png

i gotta feeling the time for these and the event are the same 

just want to point out that the bat particule in the shop don't have the same end time

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Perry said:

No, the event is still on-going.

The time that the event ends, Do you know?? :P

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

just want to point out that the bat particule in the shop don't have the same end time

Oops

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Desu said:

Oops

Hmm, I will go ahead and assume reaper hood's end time would coincide with the event's :P 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Darkshade said:

Not this year, no.

bring hockey mask back next time again... so unfair to all those who missed it back then, can't even purchase it off someone who wants to sell ._.

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Akshit said:

bring hockey mask back next time again... so unfair to all those who missed it back then, can't even purchase it off someone who wants to sell ._.

Nah fam we keepin it exclusive

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Akshit said:

bring hockey mask back next time again... so unfair to all those who missed it back then, can't even purchase it off someone who wants to sell ._.

That's sort of the point.

It's the one vanity you can own that outright says "I attended this event".

 

If anything, we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

Share this post


Link to post
35 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

That's sort of the point.

It's the one vanity you can own that outright says "I attended this event".

 

If anything, we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

#MakeFlamingSkulls2mAgain

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Darkshade said:

That's sort of the point.

It's the one vanity you can own that outright says "I attended this event".

 

If anything, we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

I feel like event items should not be treated as limited items. It's just boosting VanityMMO imo. If an item has been marked as an "event" item it should still be obtainable every year when the same event is taking place, because with the current ideology, players stack the new items up and have multiples of them and in a year they control the base value which concludes to an 'Event' item of the previous year being worth up to 10+ times it was in the event. So yeh I am saying make previous event vanities available by either adding mini objectives in the annual events to obtain the previous year's vanities or just throw them in the mystery box at a low percentage rate. They aren't limiteds, period.

Edit: As for the gift vanities, they should not return and serve as the only exclusive show piece for that certain event. I believe that's a fair way for players being able to confirm that they were playing during those events. Imo it's a good way to seperate old players from the new ones.

Edited by Goku

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Goku said:

I feel like event items should not be treated as limited items. It's just boosting VanityMMO imo. If an item has been marked as an "event" item it should still be obtainable every year when the same event is taking place, because with the current ideology, players stack the new items up and have multiples of them and in a year they control the base value which concludes to an 'Event' item of the previous year being worth up to 10+ times it was in the event. So yeh I am saying make previous event vanities available by either adding mini objectives in the annual events to obtain the previous year's vanities or just throw them in the mystery box at a low percentage rate. They aren't limiteds, period.

Edit: As for the gift vanities, they should not return and serve as the only exclusive show piece for that certain event. I believe that's a fair way for players being able to confirm that they were playing during those events. Imo it's a good way to seperate old players from the new ones.

So many things wrong with this, firstly: why punish players who are smart enough to notice how the market works for farming multiple limited vanities, it's a smart move and it's not like anyone is restricting any active players from not doing this too. Nothing is boosting "VanityMMO" as vanities are absolutely optional and don't effect the experience of PokeMMO in any way at all. and yes, typically people who have the most of something will dictate the value as THEY have the items, there is nothing wrong with this. Anything which is exclusive should never return to any event in the future. As that takes away from the whole point of it (being rare and limited) and in the long term will make many items undesirable. On top of this it would get pretty boring if every year it would be the same vanities over and over and over.. The reason there is hype around Halloween events as there is many unique good looking vanities.

Edited by Lvkee

Share this post


Link to post

I want something cooler than the hockey mask and scythe next year pls. Or for Christmas, either works. 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.