What time does event end?

7 hours ago, Lvkee said:

So many things wrong with this, firstly: why punish players who are smart enough to notice how the market works for farming multiple limited vanities, it's a smart move and it's not like anyone is restricting any active players from not doing this too. Nothing is boosting "VanityMMO" as vanities are absolutely optional and don't effect the experience of PokeMMO in any way at all. and yes, typically people who have the most of something will dictate the value as THEY have the items, there is nothing wrong with this. Anything which is exclusive should never return to any event in the future. As that takes away from the whole point of it (being rare and limited) and in the long term will make many items undesirable. On top of this it would get pretty boring if every year it would be the same vanities over and over and over.. The reason there is hype around Halloween events as there is many unique good looking vanities.

So many things wrong with this..Event vanities aren't limited. They do not have the limited stamp if you haven't noticed. Darkshade even said himself it is smth they should have done. If you take your time and read my post you'll see I basically said they would be made an option to obtain during the event. Also if you think it has no effect whatsoever then sir, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. 

1 hour ago, Goku said:

So many things wrong with this..Event vanities aren't limited. They do not have the limited stamp if you haven't noticed. Darkshade even said himself it is smth they should have done. If you take your time and read my post you'll see I basically said they would be made an option to obtain during the event. Also if you think it has no effect whatsoever then sir, you obviously don't know what you're talking about. 

Fam, stop trying so hard to get your shinies worth more than vanities

2 hours ago, Suneet said:

Fam, stop trying so hard to get your shinies worth more than vanities

Sunny, I got most vanities. Vanities are creating the biggest cash flow in game, am I wrong??? It's not about my shinies. I can afford any shiny in game literally.

1 hour ago, Goku said:

Sunny, I got most vanities. Vanities are creating the biggest cash flow in game, am I wrong??? It's not about my shinies. I can afford any shiny in game literally.

I’d rather have some cool cosmetics then a shiny, I mean, change your character looks is much cooler then a shiny that is overpriced

36 minutes ago, Quentius said:

I’d rather have some cool cosmetics then a shiny, I mean, change your character looks is much cooler then a shiny that is overpriced

Ermmm where in the current market are shinies overpriced lmaooo. You got it the wrong way around.

Edited by Goku
19 hours ago, Darkshade said:

we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

I agree 

The thing is the people that "would not like this either" invested in these items for that exact reason, They know you guys don't have the balls to bring them back and upset them because of what people are currently paying for them. That's there own fault for making bad investment's (assuming event means that it comes with the event ^^). If that is not how it works then please do what you've done with the particles and add "Exclusive to X Event only" too all of the event vanity's to be clear that they are not gonna return and can only be obtainable from the corresponding bags while they are still available via GTL/third party.

However IMO the more of these "Limited" or "Exclusive" items that are added the more boring this game gets. There's no need to grind when the time spent/reward is a great deal less than just having a few of these items in your bag and not playing at all for less than a year(You will be able to buy anything and everything the game can offer). Its killed the fun of this MMO for me at least. :/

No disrespect intended ^^

3 minutes ago, Flareonn said:

I agree 

The thing is the people that "would not like this either" invested in these items for that exact reason, They know you guys don't have the balls to bring them back and upset them because of what people are currently paying for them. That's there own fault for making bad investment's (assuming event means that it comes with the event ^^). If that is not how it works then please do what you've done with the particles and add "Exclusive to X Event only" too all of the event vanity's to be clear that they are not gonna return and can only be obtainable from the corresponding bags while they are still available via GTL/third party.

However IMO the more of these "Limited" or "Exclusive" items that are added the more boring this game gets. There's no need to grind when the time spent/reward is a great deal less than just having a few of these items in your bag and not playing at all for less than a year(You will be able to buy anything and everything the game can offer). Its killed the fun of this MMO for me at least. :/

No disrespect intended ^^

Not like we can call it good investments or bad ones since they aren't limited. So for them not being limited gives you the right to bring them back, yet you don't... We might as well just invest in the seasonal ones cuz they probably will also not be brought back. I mean what about the party hat? It was suppose to be a seasonal vanity and now it's worth up to 300 pure mil because it never returned. I wonder about candy horns.. doesn't say event and they not obtainable. Might as well buy them all and next year sell them 5mil a piece. Game logics. 

33 minutes ago, Goku said:

Not like we can call it good investments or bad ones since they aren't limited. So for them not being limited gives you the right to bring them back, yet you don't... We might as well just invest in the seasonal ones cuz they probably will also not be brought back. I mean what about the party hat? It was suppose to be a seasonal vanity and now it's worth up to 300 pure mil because it never returned. I wonder about candy horns.. doesn't say event and they not obtainable. Might as well buy them all and next year sell them 5mil a piece. Game logics. 

Candy horns are sold in the gift shops, they're not even seasonal/exclusive/event/etcetera

3 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

Candy horns are sold in the gift shops, they're not even seasonal/exclusive/event/etcetera

Well then vampire fangs whatever. You know what I mean.

Edit: let me tell you smth. When the christmas event comes and elfbot outfits don't return, their prices will skyrocket. Watch.

Edited by Goku
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Well then vampire fangs whatever. You know what I mean.

Edit: let me tell you smth. When the christmas event comes and elfbot outfits don't return, their prices will skyrocket. Watch.

I know, i for one think that if the vanity is not marked as "limited" it should come back in one way or another, making them limited when they're really not is inconsistent.

17 minutes ago, SodaNaranja said:

I know, i for one think that if the vanity is not marked as "limited" it should come back in one way or another, making them limited when they're really not is inconsistent.

I personally agree.

But, primarily for the reason that there are only so many holiday themed items you can create without really needing to stretch for concepts.

We may as well bring back non-limited items.

39 minutes ago, Darkshade said:

I personally agree.

But, primarily for the reason that there are only so many holiday themed items you can create without really needing to stretch for concepts.

We may as well bring back non-limited items.

Lets keep the limiteds exclusive then. The vanities that are limited should stay limited, same with the gift event ones, It is what it is, but the time you spend on all these vanities I just feel like not bringing them back is not fair towards you and us. Your event vanities are great. Everyone (new and older players) should have equal chances of obtaining them without having to donate in order to afford them. That's all I am saying.

Edited by Goku
On 11/6/2018 at 1:33 AM, Darkshade said:

That's sort of the point.

It's the one vanity you can own that outright says "I attended this event".

If anything, we should've brought back the tradeable ones. (Some however would not like this either).

fair enough

Nah no need to bring back anything, but maybe make the ones already here tradeable... I personally know a few peeps who would rather have the 100m+ I would gladly give than a hockey mask they don't even wear that often anymore.

Not making something tradeable is just outright stupid (*cough* amnesia brace *cough*)