Legendaries

Ok, I get that we're not able to get access to most of the legendaries due to balancing purposes(even though mos of them can be OHKOd by Hydreigon Draco Meteor or any competitive mon). The question is, why can't we get access to the smaller legendaries(regis, birds, eons, etc.). As they're not as broken and unbalanced and you can even use some of them in the battle frontier in the main games.

And before you say that they won't be so "legendary" if everyone's running around with them, there're about 30+ of them now as well as the fact that vgc's is full of legendary pokemon users(groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, xerneas, etc.)

It would be understandable that we don't get access(or at least permenant access) to the box-art legendaries, but why can't we get access to simple latios or mesprit?

Just now, BoltBlades12 said:

I see. Tell me, will we have these Dungeons by the end of 2019?

I'd like to say that there is a good chance that we will, but as with anything in-development, it's hard to give any kind of reliable ETA.

In addition, there are other things that are being worked on, so I'd have to go with either a "hopefully" or a "maybe".

21 minutes ago, Impulse5095 said:

It’s been 6 years that this has been talked about, legends probably not coming. 

It's not something that has been actively worked on for 6 years though - and it's likely that if they were, in the time it would take us to develop in comparison to new regions with much more content, we'd probably have  a lot less of a playerbase.

In addition to the legendaries themselves, Hidden Abilities give a large incentive for players to explore and and re-tread different dungeons.

Without support for Black and White, this particular benefit would not be possible.