关于交易行的一个建议 A suggestion about the trading bank

Question

很多时候总有一些人。希望不劳而获,通过投机取巧获得金钱,我发现交易行总是有一批人在活动或者正值某件物品热门的时候,将市价一般为11W+的东西。挂成90W,以取得刚上架时,没有看清楚价格的人的便宜,对此。我想向官方提一个建议。交易行能否对单位W以上的物品价格显示颜色。不同价格颜色不同。例如1W-9W价格可以是白色,10W-50W价格为绿色,50W-100W为红色。101W-1000W为紫色。1000W以上为橙色,另外对部分高价挂物品的投机分子,超出最近交易均价5倍以上则予以处罚(被拍下后处以高额罚金。罚金可以用于官方活动,未拍下予以警告,并扣除一定信誉分,信誉分低于一定值。该邮箱账号下所有角色上架物品或与人交易。显示黑色骷髅头,警示交易对象,当前交易角色是有前科的)。如果是类似活动道具绝版一段时间,导致出现的上述情况。可以设定 一个程序。如果当前交易行80%都是该价格范围。则判断是活动绝版导致的价格上涨。不予以处罚    

A lot of times there are people. In the hope of gaining something for nothing, I found that the trading bank always had a group of people at the activity or when something was hot, and the market price was generally 11W+. Hang it at 90W to get the price off someone who didn't see it clearly when they first hit the shelves. I'd like to make a suggestion to the authorities. The transaction bank can display color to the price of items above W. Different prices have different colors. For example, the price of 1w-9w can be white, the price of 10w-50w is green, and the price of 50w-100w is red. The color is purple. Over 1000W is orange, and the speculator of some high-priced goods will be punished if it is more than five times the average price of the recent transaction. The fine can be used for official activities, without warning, and deduct a certain credit score, which is lower than a certain value. All characters under this email account have items on their shelves or traded with others. Displays a black skull, alerting the trading object that the current trading role has a previous record. If it is similar to the event props out of print for a period of time, resulting in the above situation. You can set up a program. If 80% of the current trading line is in that price range. It is judged to be the price increase caused by the out-of-print activity. impunity

9 answers to this question

Took me a while to understand what you meant but the main thing wrong with what you are suggesting is that there are no rules in the game stating you cannot list items for more than their regular price. If people want to list things for ridiculously high prices, they can but it is very unlikely that they will sell. People who are buying stuff on GTL should always check to see if there are cheaper listings available instead of buying the first listing that they see.

花了一段时间来了解你的意思,但你提出的主要问题是游戏中没有规则说你不能在交易行以比正常价格更高的价格出售东西如果人们想在交易行卖非常昂贵的物品,他们可以,但他们不太可能出售。 在交易行上购买东西的人应该经常检查是否有更便宜的列表,而不是购买他们看到的第一个列表。

45 minutes ago, Goku said:

Feel like he is saying he wants to make an automated program that buys stuff that are listed on gtl for cheap. 

Nah he's not, I do know Chinese, he's basically unhappy with how people list stuff on GTL for deliberately high amount assuming he probably bought something overpriced by mistake. He wants people who overprice stuff to be punished.

4 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Nah he's not, I do know Chinese, he's basically unhappy with how people list stuff on GTL for deliberately high amount assuming he probably bought something overpriced by mistake. He wants people who overprice stuff to be punished.

Irrelevant demand. They will have to punish the entire game then. Besides he can't buy something by mistake since you have to confirm that you want a certain pokemon / Item upon purchasing it.

6 hours ago, Goku said:

Besides he can't buy something by mistake since you have to confirm that you want a certain pokemon / Item upon purchasing it.

Some people still manage to do that. I had a friend that often come to me with random stuff he accidentally bought on gtl hoping to get some of his money back.

anyway those overpriced stuff can serve a purpose sometimes being a sniper trap if well placed. Put an underpriced item in the middle of 2 overpriced and you got a chance to make money if the sniper misses his shot.

there is no need for further punishment when the not refundable listing fee is allready here

6 hours ago, Goku said:

Besides he can't buy something by mistake since you have to confirm that you want a certain pokemon / Item upon purchasing it.

What the OP actually meant is that people browsing page 1 on the GTL buying the first listing for the item they want thinking its the cheapest around e.g. he thinks that because there's a Premier Ball listing for 900k; that that is the regular price without checking first. I've explained in my response that you should always check the price relative to others before buying and not buying the first listing you see.

5 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

anyway those overpriced stuff can serve a purpose sometimes being a sniper trap if well placed.

Yes exactly. Thats what the OP is expressing his unhappiness about.

On 11/9/2018 at 10:52 PM, ThePrettyPetard said:

Some people still manage to do that. I had a friend that often come to me with random stuff he accidentally bought on gtl hoping to get some of his money back.

anyway those overpriced stuff can serve a purpose sometimes being a sniper trap if well placed. Put an underpriced item in the middle of 2 overpriced and you got a chance to make money if the sniper misses his shot.

there is no need for further punishment when the not refundable listing fee is allready here

Like you suggesting a random nab putting his stuff on gtl at 1$ like 10 of them then puts an item suddenly for few mil hoping that the guy who was sniping makes a mistake. I have seen this happened xDD