DoubleJ

[PSL] State of the PSL Address

Kamimiii   
7 hours ago, RysPicz said:

Salty fucking suite and a typical shittalking thread. @Kamimiii would be in heaven

kek not wrong

tbf the problem is pokemon itself, it's funny for 3 weeks to tryhard as fk analyzing 2 months of gameplay on your opponent's side every week but when you've done that for 3+ seasons you just get bored af

I'll prolly stop PSL after this season since I've got better things to do IRL than raping kids like XploZ in DPP.

Might sign up for Trashtalk Super League though, we'll see

Kanzo   
20 hours ago, Quint said:

Just make @Kanzo manager again.

Bro they fucked up big time! Besides making such a big mistake! The new hosts the new whole event looks like an ALIEXPRESS version from the original gang! the OG's were the reason why PSL was fucking savage and hype! Now its just mediocre kids with unkown jajas and a random yangsam fighting like bunch of nuubs...

pachima   
4 hours ago, Kanzo said:

Bro they fucked up big time! Besides making such a big mistake! The new hosts the new whole event looks like an ALIEXPRESS version from the original gang! the OG's were the reason why PSL was fucking savage and hype! Now its just mediocre kids with unkown jajas and a random yangsam fighting like bunch of nuubs...

In my legit opinion, most of those OGs are dead and bad right now. People should move on and realize newer people can be good too.

Actually this season pretty much confirms what I just said.

Unless of course watching battles where 90% of people don´t even know what a new pokemon is able to do is fun.

Edited by pachima

Nawe   
11 hours ago, Kanzo said:

Now its just mediocre kids with unkown jajas

you have a problem with the "jajas"?

or you just jealous because you (old shit players who think they are the best of the competitive comunity of pokemmo, not only you kanzo) are doing shit, and new players in psl, who are "jajas" are doing it better than a lot of the old players?

the comunity is shit

the competitive level is shit from practically all the players of psl, if not all (im bad too, that is why i know how bad it is, how the fuck people lose against me? they are bad)

the hosts are bad, and they took bad managers

and probably im missing lot of shits who are making worst psl season to season

so, fuck you all, with love

and im writing this not because im mad, because i dont have a reason to be mad, i just dislike how shit are you all in this comunity thinking that you are good, and to answer why the psl is shit

see u

and if my english is bad, fuck you all too

2 hours ago, Nawe said:

so, fuck you all, with love

so the image you are painting isnt "fuck you" it's a orgy. is that what you're going for? 

Nawe   
3 minutes ago, fredrichnietze said:

so the image you are painting isnt "fuck you" it's a orgy. is that what you're going for? 

everyone see as how want to see

so, go search more people, enjoy

RysPicz   

@Nawe You are taking him WAY too seriously. Still, your statement does ring some truth

Nawe   
18 hours ago, RysPicz said:

@Nawe You are taking him WAY too seriously. Still, your statement does ring some truth

i dont tried to take it too serious against kanzo if thats what you mean (sorry @Kanzo if it is) 

also, just come to home from work, and im too tired, dont want to talk more than this so, see u

2 hours ago, Nawe said:

i dont tried to take it too serious against kanzo if thats what you mean (sorry @Kanzo if it is) 

also, just come to home from work, and im too tired, dont want to talk more than this so, see u

dont tell us your life, noob. see u ingame :v

Roxxass   
On 11/2/2018 at 8:57 PM, Kanzo said:

You think the odl stuff are good welp, just see what happen to the bad express, full of old comp lossing againist that "jajas" you say that are noobs, I dunno who you are, If you are good enouhg maybe the "jajas" know you but thats no happen here, you are old comp player but, we don't know who are you and we know who are doctor PBJ, EVLGOON, JJ and guys like them who are comp so @Kanzo who are you and why aren't you trying to show how good you are? 

Nawe   
2 hours ago, DoubleJ said:

Big things are coming

chinese?

DoubleJ   
3 hours ago, DrButler said:

next season?

Sooner.

3 hours ago, fredrichnietze said:

i mean https://www.strawpoll.me/16838856 numbers are in

No.

1 hour ago, Nawe said: