Own business

Quentius

Question

I was thinking about a shop in PokéMMO, and advertising it. Advertising is almost impossible, not even talking about making it big.

Thats when i thought about places like Castelia City, or in Hoenn the bunkers. What if we can use them to make an office/shop.

It would be really nice when you are able to buy an office and make it nice from the inside, placing posters in Castelia city and more.

I know this would take very long and is almost impossible, but i'd like to see these feature in the future.

What y'all think?

tenor.gif

3 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Quentius said:

I was thinking about a shop in PokéMMO, and advertising it. Advertising is almost impossible, not even talking about making it big.

Thats when i thought about places like Castelia City, or in Hoenn the bunkers. What if we can use them to make an office/shop.

It would be really nice when you are able to buy an office and make it nice from the inside, placing posters in Castelia city and more.

I know this would take very long and is almost impossible, but i'd like to see these feature in the future.

What y'all think? 

tenor.gif

or use emerald pokemon spaces to make tents or other things.

I would love to see something like a market place where you need to go there and see the store of people. we could offer special deals that you cannot do on gtl like bundle price for example. Having something like a npc run it for a fee could be a nice way to balance it.

it would pretty much be a trade chat without the spam.