BS Pumpking Buff

Ok, can't we just agree that the Pumpking buff was 1million percent unnecessary? I mean, the boss was already difficult to beat as it was. To where you'd have to use clever strategies to beat it(toxic stalling, freeze hax, etc.). Then they had to buff it to where those strategies no longer work and/or are less effective. They need to remove that buff and leave pumpking as it was because now it's practically unbeatable

3 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Ok, can't we just agree that the Pumpking buff was 1million percent unnecessary? I mean, the boss was already difficult to beat as it was. To where you'd have to use clever strategies to beat it(toxic stalling, freeze hax, etc.). Then they had to buff it to where those strategies no longer work and/or are less effective. They need to remove that buff and leave pumpking as it was because now it's practically unbeatable

k, I'll make it harder

24 minutes ago, EazyDog said:

Can someone explain to me where the boss got buffed? I find him actually easier to beat now because he doesnt get ingrain recovery and no evasion boosts in the first stage.

The third stage was made harder, it used to be easier relative to the other 2 stages.