Make boss drop a goodie bag after every battle?

ChandlerAM

Question

The first boss is really hard and if you lose, you lose the special candy that can be sold for 200k (it went down in prices rip). My suggestion is to make the boss drop 1 pumpking goodie bag after every time you beat one stage since its not worth putting all the time and strategy into getting crap items or just losing entirely and wasting your special candy you either have to buy, or grind again. Just a suggestion. Thoughts? (Need 10 post to post in suggestion box I guess so I posted here).

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, ChandlerAM said:

The first boss is really hard and if you lose, you lose the special candy that can be sold for 200k (it went down in prices rip). My suggestion is to make the boss drop 1 pumpking goodie bag after every time you beat one stage since its not worth putting all the time and strategy into getting crap items or just losing entirely and wasting your special candy you either have to buy, or grind again. Just a suggestion. Thoughts? (Need 10 post to post in suggestion box I guess so I posted here).

I mean, just sell the candy.

Chances of actually getting something decent from the Pumpking bag are pretty much zero anyway.

31 minutes ago, EssDeeCee said:

I mean, just sell the candy.

Chances of actually getting something decent from the Pumpking bag are pretty much zero anyway.

I've only bought one pumpking bag and gotten 15 premier balls. Take that rng.

I sell all my special candies but the reason I made a post about this is to make it easier for players actually wanting to fight the pumpking. If everyone just sells the candy, then what's the point of fighting the pumpking for pumpking bags?

8 minutes ago, Kassondra said:

I bought a Pumpking bag for 1.5 mil just to see what i could get and i got 15 dusk balls.

KMS

Personally, I'd probably just sell the special candies anyways.

1.5m???

Brb gonna buy a crapton for 200k each and sell them to you.

19 hours ago, ChandlerAM said:

In the first round you only use the chansey, blissey or umbreo pokemon.
For the second round he uses milotic with the Mirror Coat movement.
in the third round he uses bisharp or in any case he repeats the same thing as chansey , blissey or umbreo

good lucky