MarioBrah

Strategy to defeat the pumpking

I create this topic for discuss the best strategies to defeat the pumpkin boss, until now the best way i found is with chansey or blissey and toxic, if u have defeated the boss ur welcome to collaborate so we can get the most of this event. 

Ty...

ImFunk   

From what I saw in Global chat, Substitute, Protect, Toxic, Fly Crobat is good at least for the first phase. I don't know how this currently works though, as they made the boss more difficult and could have something to stop it now.

Goku   

The 1st and 2nd pumpkin is a piece of cake. You need good attackers for the 3rd one. I find the pumpkin boss to be easy. I messed around at first and figured it out. 

Kyu   
13 minutes ago, EazyDog said:

Mirror Coat suddenly stopped working for me like 20 minutes ago, anyone can confirm?

The skills have been temporarily disabled due to balancing problems with the boss. We will re-enable them tomorrow with less strength. If they are still too powerful after that, they will be disabled for bosses.

KizunaAI   

aw, so OHKO move like destiny bond, perish song, are all disable? plus, will it be easier if i created a new character so it lv base on my max obedience lv?

3 hours ago, Goku said:

The 1st and 2nd pumpkin is a piece of cake. You need good attackers for the 3rd one. I find the pumpkin boss to be easy. I messed around at first and figured it out. 

Thats the point, which good attakers?

2 hours ago, razimove said:

typhlosion and gengar are good examples, hydreigon also gets the job done I'm pretty sure.

i do it easy with only hydreigon lol

11 hours ago, Kyu said:

The skills have been temporarily disabled due to balancing problems with the boss. We will re-enable them tomorrow with less strength. If they are still too powerful after that, they will be disabled for bosses.

Don't even bother with the boss. Lol he gives junk. just open regular goodie bags. I got x2 ecto googles from them back to back.

xStarr   

X3 Gyaras with <Sub crunch toxic Dd or any other move> 

Worked pretty well for me and some other peeps in rise