Stop making Halloween REGION BASED and let EVERYONE have fun

Why not have this event spread across all regions? seems stupid to have it in just one place and exclude anyone who hasn't even begun Unova. Especially, since you've introduced this event so late into the month. Shouldn't be that difficult to just make one giant pumpkin located in each region. What are you losing exactly? You would only be satisfying 100% of your player base, rather than the people who have access to that, which only limits the fun. Looks like I wont be enjoying anything Halloween related this year, since I really shouldnt have to go to a new region, waste time with gym leaders and and tackle my way through just to reach an event. 

-Redmirror

Edited by awais142
Just now, Antarhg said:

Are you really complaining that the Halloween event is near Halloween?

Seems legit.

Most games ive played always start the event at least a week prior, to let players enjoy it. There was no heads up of this crap being in Unova, so now im just stuck looking at people getting their free shit while I sit here debating if i have the patience to get myself all the way there. 

6 minutes ago, SirDusty said:

Region based is completely fine, the devs of this game should not have to cater to people that seem to be to lazy to even finish the story line. Also I'm satisfied with this event already so knock that 100% down to like 99.999999% 

Oh you're satisfied? CONGRATS, this game isnt just about YOU either. Im talking about something that would make EVERYONE happy. 

21 minutes ago, awais142 said:

Oh you're satisfied? CONGRATS, this game isnt just about YOU either. Im talking about something that would make EVERYONE happy. 

Not that i want to crap on your point of view but i feel like ecent such has this are mainly for end game players and not new one (i haven't checked this one yet) . If i base myself off the Christmas one of last year newer player that where in the region the north pole was in didn't have much more chance than those that couldn't access it because of the lvl difference.

57 minutes ago, Natcholino said:

and if the event was in kanto or your region, you'll complaint that it's too hard to beat? "why would you create such hard event?"

Where in my original post did i post about an event being difficult? Assuming shit and making an ass out of yourself, when all I stated was to make this event for everyone is completely pooped. Again, what is anyone losing if this event was in all 3 regions? Why Unova only? There's not a single down side to having it the way i proposed. 

3 hours ago, Shu said:

No such thing exists.

Nice to see your efforts in even trying to understand as a moderator, but then again all of you mods are only good for becoming global celebrities in game. Your game is in your community's hands, not yours. 

Edited by awais142