What comes in each goodie bag?

Anyone know?

I got the Proto backpack from a regular goodie bag. Lava cookies, and repels.

Edit: Only good stuff:

Regular Goodie Bags

Ecto Goggles

Proto Pack

Ghost Catching Outfit

Pumpking Trash Bags

15x Spooky Candy

Ghost Particle Effect

15x Premier Ball

2x Hitodama Particles

Edited by EssDeeCee

I've opened several of each type and it looks like the new vanities are in the normal goodie bags, while the particle effects are in the pumpking goodie bags.

Here's what I got so far (aside from random garbage tms/items):

Normal Goodie Bags:

-Ecto Goggles

-Proto Pack

(I'm sure the ghost purging outfit is in these ones too but didn't get them myself)

From the Pumpking Goodie Bags I got:

-15x spooky candy (got this twice)

-2x Ghost Particle Effect

Just now, PhoenixNoah said:

I'd guess higher chances at the cosmetics.

I thought so too.

Out of all the ones I opened, it just seems like PvP crap.

Tons of rare candy, super repels, vitamins, super vitamins, balm mushrooms, all useless nonsense. I expect the price of these to plummet.

1 minute ago, EssDeeCee said:

I thought so too.

Out of all the ones I opened, it just seems like PvP crap.

Tons of rare candy, super repels, vitamins, super vitamins, balm mushrooms, all useless nonsense. I expect the price of these to plummet.

As far as I'm aware, the Rare Candies/Vitamins are non-tradeable, is this not the case?

4 minutes ago, ImFunk said:

I got 9 vitamins and they're all untradable, don't know about Rare Candy.

Those are non-tradeable as well.

The goodie bag vitamins also only sell for $1,000, where the ones from battle frontier or whatever sell for $1825. The Super vitamins sell for $1825 from the bags.

Edited by EssDeeCee
1 hour ago, JaggerPT said:

How exactly do you get the goodie bags? I'm still trying to understand the event..

There are children dressed up for Halloween that spawn randomly throughout Unova every 10 minutes. When you beat one, you get either a Spooky Candy or a Special Candy. You can then go to Driftveil City and trade either 5 Spooky Candy for one Goodie Bag, or trade 1 Special Candy to fight the boss. 

18 hours ago, Darkshade said:

As far as I'm aware, the Rare Candies/Vitamins are non-tradeable, is this not the case?

Who the fuck had the bright idea to make something you have to work/pay for untradeable? I am sure many are allready stuck with a lot of untradeable shit from the story. no need for more half value stuff in pokemart.

25 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

Who the fuck had the bright idea to make something you have to work/pay for untradeable? I am sure many are allready stuck with a lot of untradeable shit from the story. no need for more half value stuff in pokemart.

I've got a crapton of vitamins with no use for them. Guess I'm just gonna sell them for 1k each to the marts.

I agree.I got 2 untradeable super calcium from pumpking.Not only is it untradeable but it sells at the same price as a regular calcium when given to npc.

Never used vitamins to boost ev or raise happiness so its pretty useless for me.

Im surprised they did not make the money u get from npc when selling those untradeable items even lower.Npc usually buy your untradeable items 2x lower than the price from its selling worth.

For example moonstone sells at 2500 in mart.My untradeable moonstone would sell at 1250.

Edited by MightyBoxer