Something about shinny.So tired~

I have breed 202 boxes of ditto and do not have shiny ... 

Start from 15/2/2018 until now ...

and now current Game times :1414 hours ~ has used 3*30(days)  donator  ticket(almost 43days left now) 

But A lot of players who only played for more than ten hours got the shinny.

Has anyone ever encountered such a situation?

So tired ~

16 minutes ago, NewCPlayer said:

and now current Game times :1414 hours ~ has used 3*30(days)  donator  ticket(almost 43days left now) 

So tired ~

Its basic statistics, someone people can get lucky and get a shiny on their first ditto breed or box of dittos (and have as well). Where as it is also possible to breed a quadrillion times and get no shiny (albeit unlikely). Every time you do a breed you are rolling Kyu's  30,000 sided dice. Given the amount of breeds you've done, I've calculated previously that you'd need 69,076 breeds to have a 90% chance of finding a shiny and 20,794 breeds to have a 50% chance. May as well keep going. Good luck with the shiny breeding.

Edited by Linfanz
my math sucks
3 hours ago, NewCPlayer said:

So tired ~

With 202 boxes = 202 * 60 = 12120 hatches, you have got 36% of hatching a shiny, with donator (33% without). Don't think u should complain already.

There are many 'unlucky' people who don't raise their voice, while the 'lucky' ones are noticeable, thats why you feel yourself 'unlucky'. It's something can be referred as "selection bias".

There are other things to do in the game. If you focus on only one area everyday, it is easy to burn yourself out, so I would advise against that.

Good luck in future hatches. 

1 hour ago, JLxKaos said:

what a chump only 202 boxes. Do u even breed bro

Spoiler

For real tho hang in there it'll happen eventually. Might be a year or longer, but complaining and comparing yourself to noobs who get a shiny egg in 1 week isn't gonna do anything but discourage you. It's a self fulfilling prophecy. If you think you're not gonna get it and give up, you wont get anything. On the flip side, If you keep faith and going and going until shiny you will be rewarded (eventually). My suggestion is don't think much about it.