Dungeons

Ok, we've heard the rumors about these throughout forums. Dungeons

These supposed dungeons that will allow us to:

- obtain certain lines of Pokemon with their hidden abilities

- obtain Legendary Pokemon that we'll be able to keep

So here's the question, when are they coming out?

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Ok, we've heard the rumors about these throughout forums. Dungeons

These supposed dungeons that will allow us to:

- obtain certain lines of Pokemon with their hidden abilities

- obtain Legendary Pokemon that we'll be able to keep

So here's the question, when are they coming out?

100% Fake, Legendary Pokemon doesnt have any use in PokeMMO because you cant use it on PVP Or Battle Frontier. and to be honest... is a completely unnecesary function in the game.

Hidden Abilities isnt implemented yet, but probably the devs goes to implement this on the future (i want my Berry Snorlax T_T)

This is a pretty good summary of plans for PokeMMO. Just dont mind the dates, from experience I can ensure you, they will not be meet. If you don't trust Matoka you can look for sources yourself, at least you know they exist and who wrote them.

Also, even thought it's post written by staff member it's unofficial because Matoka had break from being a staff back then.

1 hour ago, Digifanatic said:

100% Fake, Legendary Pokemon doesnt have any use in PokeMMO because you cant use it on PVP Or Battle Frontier. and to be honest... is a completely unnecesary function in the game.

Hidden Abilities isnt implemented yet, but probably the devs goes to implement this on the future (i want my Berry Snorlax T_T)

Real actually - we plan to introduce legendaries that fit with the balance of the game as well as Hidden Abilities through dungeons. [Which will come at a later date]