[PSL X] Week Six

5 hours ago, NikhilR said:

The difference is that with respect to MMO, the ones who are a part of the test are the ones participating in PSL. Here none of us are a part of the DPP test, and our games in no way will be contributing to the test either. 

EDIT: In fact it's not even a test at the moment. People are just freely laddering, and within two weeks a certain top % of the ladder become eligible for the official suspect test. 

you make a fine argument. im on the fence now

tbh i prefer not banning latias. since the hype around lati on ladder rn and since it got unbanned for a few weeks, u cant find a match anymore without the opponent using lati -> u cant test the team u made for this week on ladder. on the other hand, if we allow using lati, u can try the team on ladder like most of us usually do and make sure u didnt miss anything when u made the team for your opponent.

Edited by SweeTforU
5 hours ago, SweeTforU said:

tbh i prefer not banning latias. since the hype around lati on ladder rn and since it got unbanned for a few weeks, u cant find a match anymore without the opponent using lati -> u cant test the team u made for this week on ladder. on the other hand, if we allow using lati, u can try the team on ladder like most of us usually do and make sure u didnt miss anything when u made the team for your opponent.

Or you can try with team mates or other DPP players instead of playing a Uber mon in OU. I can't see Latias' presence being beneficial in PSL, it's going to be unhealthy and centralizing as fk and I think this is why he will remain banned in DPP OU after the test imo, 80/90/110/130/110 stats with that typing, levitate and moveset is just dumb. I don't want to see games where both teams have heatran ttar latias and dugtrio. 

7 hours ago, Kamimiii said:

I don't want to see games where both teams have heatran ttar latias and dugtrio. 

Eq bronzong, get wrecked 

ive been following discussion on the dpp discord, and I don’t think Latias is going to end up overpowered. Maybe a little centralizing though. But like nik said, it may be premature to allow it here - it’s only being tested on ladder and PSL is our equivalent of high end tournaments (where it’s still banned). Wouldn’t bother me either way though