Flying pokemon that follow when on a bike

Mylu

Question

When I'm on my bike, I would like to see one of my flying pokemon following me. I know speed is increased on a bike this is why I talk only about flying pokemons. A flying pokemon can fly fast so he can follow me when I'm on my bike. Like that, there's a pokemon (whatever type) selected for the walk and another pokemon (flying type) selected for the bike.

6 answers to this question

It's not so important but it also doesn't sound difficult to implement.

Move animations are also unnecessary and they look like they cost much more effort and time to implement. Sometimes you add stuff to game just because it's cool

41 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

We could go with even more pokemon in my opinion because something like a ponyta or arcanine could easily keep up with the bike's speed

It would be awesome if we could actually ride this pokemons xDDD

But great idea, it would be a really cute feature to the game. Like they said, it's not an important addition to the game but it certainly would make people happy xD

On 10/26/2018 at 6:05 PM, ThePrettyPetard said:

We could go with even more pokemon in my opinion because something like a ponyta or arcanine could easily keep up with the bike's speed

I agree with OP and this suggestion. I would say I think it best to select Pokémon with a base speed stat of 100+, because then typing doesn't matter, only the ability to be fast enough to keep up with the trainer on the bike.

On 10/27/2018 at 10:33 AM, Natcholino said:

Next : a water type pokemon that follows when surfing

A flying poke that follows when surfing because it can fly

Or poke that can swim follows you when you're surfing

Adding water Pokémon while surfing would be amazing as well!