Elite Four Teams

Hello everyone,

I currently want to build a team to do E4 runs & I would like help. I know there is a guide made by @Risadex but a few players told me that it was unfortunately outdated.

What are you guys using & for which region? I am looking to build something able to rotate around Kanto, Hoenn & Unova with the less switches to the team possible.

Thank you in advance.

1 hour ago, Antarhg said:

Hello everyone,

I currently want to build a team to do E4 runs & I would like help. I know there is a guide made by @Risadex but a few players told me that it was unfortunately outdated.

What are you guys using & for which region? I am looking to build something able to rotate around Kanto, Hoenn & Unova with the less switches to the team possible.

Thank you in advance.

Pretty sure there is a thread around here about speed running the e4 you should maybe check it out

39 minutes ago, ThePrettyPetard said:

I am not talking about a guide and that thread shouldn't be outdated since it's fairly recent. It's somewhere here in general discussion 

Ok i'll check it out.

Edit: It's also outdated if I am not wrong.

Page 19

Edited by Antarhg

There arent currently updated guides from E4 I guess.

Tbh mine topic was intended to gather information about all the teams. (the teams are just bonus)

I need update it with the remaining held items anytime (i am kinda not much active in the game atm)

But yeah, baton pass/ hazard damage its a good strategie, its just hard to fit it now since the AI its more powerful (and the same ammount of prizes doesnt encourage even me which have like 100+ lvl 100 comps to make it)