"Let's make NU/UU great (again?)" - prizes in NU/UU ranked at the end of each month

• TheBeldumMaster changed the title to "Let's make NU/UU great (again?)" - prizes in NU/UU ranked at the end of each month

In my opinion UU is also a great pvp tier like OU and it is more than frustating to see that UU gets no love.

I think the most players play OU cuz they see just strong poke like dragonite, ttyar and so on.

Or the people see their fav poke in OU and automatically UU/NU are dead for them.

This is how i see this topic.

To improve the motivation of people to play UU/NU, they need something what makes UU/NU more attractive like @TheBeldumMaster (rewards) said.

Until now i have more than 3.5k hours of playtime and i participated at/in 4 UU ranked matches. (I`m sure that i missed a lot of UU ranked matches...)

Edited by BlizzardGG
48 minutes ago, BlizzardGG said:

In my opinion UU is also a great pvp tier like OU and it is more than frustating to see that UU gets no love.

I think the most players play OU cuz they see just strong poke like dragonite, ttyar and so on.

Or the people see their fav poke in OU and automatically UU/NU are dead for them.

This is how i see this topic.

To improve the motivation of people to play UU/NU, they need something what makes UU/NU more attractive like @TheBeldumMaster (rewards) said.

Until now i have more than 3.5k hours of playtime and i participated at/in 4 UU ranked matches. (I`m sure that i missed a lot of UU ranked matches...)

4 is more than I ever managed to get, I have a wooping total of 1 NU ranked match, if I'm not mistaked, and I used to queue near daily.

3 minutes ago, razimove said:

4 is more than I ever managed to get, I have a wooping total of 1 NU ranked match, if I'm not mistaked, and I used to queue near daily.

im more than speechless... cuz i thought i have bad luck to find some ranked matches.... but you showed me, it can be worse (correct me if my english sucks)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

This would be pretty cool honestly; I haven't gotten into any tiers in PokeMMO in the past, but I could see it being really fun to include some of the lesser seen tiers, and some kind of prize payout for x amount of players per "season" would only provide more incentive for players to participate.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, staff :

screen12.png

This is the current tier list and usage statistic that you can find here.

As you can see, the OU dominate the other tiers with 58214 teams used (97.2%) against 998 for UU (1.7%) and 668 for NU (1.1%).
NU and UU are litteraly dying, in a month we have only two NU torunaments and this saturday we will have 2 OU tournaments. I'm getting bored with this game. I don't blame anyone for this, but please, do something to increase the number of NU and UU matchmaking.

I really hope that you will read this post :)

PS : as doc PBJ said in this thread, we often forget the doubles. It would be cool to see this tier rebirth too.

I'd love to be able to use UU/NU matchmaking, as stated above NU's and UU's are dead, no1 queue beacuse everyone plays OU's for whatever reason. Increased BP and monthly rewards might attract some more people.

Edit: Btw i quit game like 2,5 years~ before and one of the reasons was i was forced to play OU matchmaking beacuse UU/NU never worked (either didnt work or people didnt queue up). a few weeks ago started to play again and the problem still there. I'm not saying adding extra BP or monthly prizes will surely do trick -maybe dont- but i just cant believe devs not trying to make UU/NU playable again, all i see in past 2 weeks how prices and shinies should be fixed, it sounds like economymmo to my ears and i m not happy with this, beacuse i really really like being here. I like breeding, shiny hunting, BP farming as much as i like to do PvP.

Edited by Winterclaw

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.