Custom pokeballs (colors, textures and skins for balls)

Mylu

Question

I like the design of the scuba, filet, luxe and other balls, they are really nice. But I would like to be able to customise the pokeballs I bought in the shop. For example, you can add to your gift shop something that allow to choose, in a gallery, textures, colors or skins that can be applied to pokeballs. Like dye for clothes. I personally would love to have black pokeballs, or even a pokeball looking like pikachu, a yellow pokeball with a black or red lightning on it. I mean, skins for pokeballs can look like pokemons themselves. A pikachu skin for the pokeball of my pikachu.

Edited by Mylu

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, EazyL said:

i think the developers have other projects in mind, but I liked your suggestion ...
i even think that you can not customize the pokeball in any of the original Pokemon games (correct me if this is wrong)

Overall that is correct although in Gen 4, there were seals that you could attach to poke balls which would create cool animations when the poke ball was opened. It would cool if they were implemented when the Sinnoh region is eventually implemented.

7 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

Overall that is correct although in Gen 4, there were seals that you could attach to poke balls which would create cool animations when the poke ball was opened. It would cool if they were implemented when the Sinnoh region is eventually implemented.

We would have to wait until that region is implemented.

6 hours ago, Mylu said:

When something can bring money, that always go faster.

That is not true in a lot of cases. Releasing an unfinished product, i.e. Unova as it is right now, doens't really make the clients happy. Took them months to fix the abilities and there are still some interactions left to be fixed.