Heal Ocarina

Mylu

Question

Can you add to your Gift Shop an Ocarina that heal all the team? That Ocarina is like the woman at the healing center, that restore the all the life and heal poison and other things. It's like a portable healing center.

EDIT: See other suggestions below.

Edited by Mylu

24 answers to this question

That would not break anything if this is an ocarina because not everyone has ocarinas, because of its high price.

And in what a heal ocarina + Sweet Scent would be overpowered? I don't understand that, so if you can explain to me that would be nice.

8 minutes ago, Mylu said:

That would not break anything if this is an ocarina because not everyone has ocarinas, because of its high price.

And in what a heal ocarina + Sweet Scent would be overpowered? I don't understand that, so if you can explain to me that would be nice.

Gives too much of an advantage for players who buy RP, aka pay to win. Also diminishes any incentive to purchase practically any healing item.

8 minutes ago, Mylu said:

Presuming (you never stated) that such healing would like Nurse Joy also heal PP, basically the purpose of Leppa Berrys is removed completely (taking out a huge chunk of berry farming with it) and combined with sweet scent is basically non-stop Shiny farming (crashing an already falling shiny trading market even more) for in comparison to the prices of rare shinys- a very small fee to pay. Also with sweet scent and healing as 'ocarinas' would make EV training and levelling too broken - for similar reasons for why you can't stack sweet scents.

Edited by Linfanz

I need something FREE to heal my pokemons wherever I want outside the battle, because it's annoying to always go back to the healing center, and also annoying to waste my money for healing items.

Edited by Mylu
3 minutes ago, Mylu said:

I need something FREE to heal my pokemons wherever I want outside the battle, because it's annoying to always go back to the healing center.

But that's the entire point of paying for healing items. It offers the luxury of being able to use them wherever you want. If you don't want to pay the money for healing items, you have the option of going to the Pokemon Centre for free healing but you lose the luxury which is why it is free.

As mentioned already above, thus having a free healing item like a Healing ocarina breaks the balance of the game and the purpose for the existence of healing items you can buy.

Edited by Linfanz

So, if an ocarina is not the good thing, I would suggest this:

-  A portable version of the machine side to the woman in the healing center, and that portable item allow us to heal the team everywhere but we have to pay something, like the service of healing its pokemons is free in the healing center but is not free when we use that item.

OR

- A phone that allow us to call the heal center and then the woman send us its Chansey to heal our pokemons whatever the place we are. But we have to pay everytime we call.

Edited by Mylu
1 hour ago, Mylu said:

So, if an ocarina is not the good thing, I would suggest this:

-  A portable version of the machine side to the woman in the healing center, and that portable item allow us to heal the team everywhere but we have to pay something, like the service of healing its pokemons is free in the healing center but is not free when we use that item.

OR

- A phone that allow us to call the heal center and then the woman send us its Chansey to heal our pokemons whatever the place we are. But we have to pay everytime we call.

potion.png

Edited by axx

How funny is that. Do you know the name of all the stars in the galaxy? No? So you should study more systems and stars.

Just putting a picture does not help me at all clever boy.

Edited by Mylu

For fainted Pokemon there are max revives and revives, full heals and other ailments for status conditions, full restores fully restore from status conditions and HP, leppa berries restore PP, max potions fully restore HP only.

8 minutes ago, axx said:

See, sometimes you really do need more time in game before spamming the suggestion box.

@Mylu, my apologies for wording it 2 days ago in a manner that was probably a little too aggressive but I would indeed recommend you play the game more to learn about things such as the above before making suggestions, if you ever have any queries about game mechanics and other things to do with the game, just hit me up in game and I'd be happy to help.

Edited by Linfanz
4 hours ago, Mylu said:

I need something FREE to heal my pokemons wherever I want outside the battle, because it's annoying to always go back to the healing center, and also annoying to waste my money for healing items.

Which is actually the point.

In an effort to keep the economy stable, we require players to spend in-game currency on items that can be found in shops, so that some of the money in the game can be taken out of it as new money is being brought in by players doing things such as Pay Day or winning battles etc.

What you're presented with here is a choice:

Either:

•  Run all the way back to a healing center to heal your party, which you consider to be annoying.

or:

•  Spend money on some healing items, so you're able to heal on the go.

That's the sacrifice you make for convenience.

Implementing a Healing Ocarina would completely undermine that, and only result in many players using this Ocarina at all times instead of ever purchasing any healing items again.

This is also the same reason that many of the colored flutes have not yet been implemented, and likely will not be in their vanilla form.