Sweet scent pokemon

Here is a list of the pokemon that learn the Sweet scent movement, including at what level they learn it :

Bulbasaur learns at level 21 Sweet scent

Oddish learns at level 5 Sweet scent

Bellsprout learns at level 29 Sweet scent

Chikorita learns at level 28 Sweet scent

Bellossom learns at level 1 Sweet scent

Teddiursa learns at level 22 Sweet scent

Surskit learns at level 9 Sweet scent

Illumise learns at level 5 Sweet scent

Roselia learns at level 31 Sweet scent

Tropius learns at level 6 Sweet scent

Combee  learns at leve 1 Sweet scent

Foongus  learns at level 24 Sweet scent

Maractus learns at level 3 Sweet scent

Mawile learns at level 13 Sweet scent

Edited by EazyL
3 hours ago, EazyL said:

Here is a list of the pokemon that learn the Sweet scent movement, including at what level they learn it :

Bulbasaur learns at level 21 Sweet scent

Oddish learns at level 5 Sweet scent

Bellsprout learns at level 29 Sweet scent

Chikorita learns at level 28 Sweet scent

Bellossom learns at level 1 Sweet scent

Teddiursa learns at level 22 Sweet scent

Surskit learns at level 13 Sweet scent

Illumise learns at level 5 Sweet scent

Roselia learns at level 31 Sweet scent

Tropius learns at level 21 Sweet scent

Combee  learns at leve 1 Sweet scent

Foongus  learns at level 24 Sweet scent

Maractus learns at level 3 Sweet scent

u forgot mawile.

• 2 years later...
3 hours ago, NathanEgg said:

Idk i'm new to this all.

Smeargle can learn almost every move in the game (only exceptions I remember are Struggle and Chatter) so this includes Sweet Scent, yes. Smeargle learns every move through Sketch.

Also I believe that @Bryce's post was more about your necromancy ability to revive a thread which is 3 years old, although from my perspective this only shows that you're very smart and you were searching on the forums for what you needed. Just my opinion though

Just now, RysPicz said:

Smeargle can learn almost every move in the game (only exceptions I remember are Struggle and Chatter) so this includes Sweet Scent, yes. Smeargle learns every move through Sketch.

Also I believe that @Bryce's post was more about your necromancy ability to revive a thread which is 3 years old, although from my perspective this only shows that you're very smart and you were searching on the forums for what you needed. Just my opinion though

You mean like learn learn one or learn for that game.

9 minutes ago, NathanEgg said:

You mean like learn learn one or learn for that game.

Well it cannot learn the move naturally through level up or tutor/ tm, it can sketch it though from another pokemon to get it permanently.

Enter a battle and let the opposing pokemon use the move you want to sketch, then sketch it the next turn (assuming you are faster).

Or, the easier option, go into an NPC double battle with a pokemon with you move you want to sketch and a smeargle. Use the move and sketch it in the same turn. If both are faster than the NPC’s pokemon (and smeargle is slower than your other pokemon) then it’ll succeed.

EZ PZ smack and cheezy

29 minutes ago, Gilan said:

Enter a battle and let the opposing pokemon use the move you want to sketch, then sketch it the next turn (assuming you are faster).

Or, the easier option, go into an NPC double battle with a pokemon with you move you want to sketch and a smeargle. Use the move and sketch it in the same turn. If both are faster than the NPC’s pokemon (and smeargle is slower than your other pokemon) then it’ll succeed.

EZ PZ smack and cheezy

Why do they both need to be faster?  All that matters is that the sketcher is slower than the sketched, everything else is irrelevant as long as they both survive a hit.

1 hour ago, RysPicz said:

My response was because he asked if the Pokemon that is known for being able to learn literally every move in the game is able to learn a move in the game.

Searching the forum for the answers is good but Googling Smeargle probably wouldn've answered this.

57 minutes ago, Munya said:

Why do they both need to be faster?  All that matters is that the sketcher is slower than the sketched, everything else is irrelevant as long as they both survive a hit.

Opposing pokemon taunts your pokemon with desired move. Your pokemon fails to use the desired move. Smeargle uses sketch, sketched taunt. Or does it not work that way?

I dunno, I just figured if both are faster then there’s just no way to fail. I didn’t exactly think hard about it.

Taunt could interrupt it yeah but I doubt our AI knows how to use taunt if any of the doubles npcs even have the move.  It wouldn't cause it to sketch taunt though, sketch targets a mon so it would just fail when the target has failed to use a move.

1 minute ago, Munya said:

Taunt could interrupt it yeah but I doubt our AI knows how to use taunt if any of the doubles npcs even have the move.  It wouldn't cause it to sketch taunt though, sketch targets a mon so it would just fail when the target has failed to use a move.

oh, yeah I was thinking sketch copied last used move in the battle. Didn’t remember it targeted a pokemon. My bad.

For some reason I remember sketch being way more tedious than it is I guess

2 hours ago, Gilan said:

oh, yeah I was thinking sketch copied last used move in the battle. Didn’t remember it targeted a pokemon. My bad.

For some reason I remember sketch being way more tedious than it is I guess

Taunt would work.

I used to sketch taunt on desired smeargle before sketching desired moves that can be interrupted by Taunt