please help me!!!

There are currently no legendaries in game available for permanent capture. The only legendary currently implemented is Mewtwo,Rayquaza and Zekrom. Mewtwo can be found as a wild encounter in Cerulean Cave and Rayquaza as a wild encounter in Sky Pillar or by defeating another player who has taken ownership of it. Once you have ownership of it, you will not be able to keep it permanently. Zekrom becomes available for a short while during Unova storyline.

2 minutes ago, DeborahCindy said:

why i cannot find any legendary pokemon in kanto? Am I miss any steps or miss someone?

When i go the cave or place of Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos, there is no pokemon at there. I also cannot go to four and five islands...

i am stuck at kanto.. > <

Good evening DeborahCindy, you currently cannot obtain any keepable legendaries on PokeMMO.

However, on the bright side, you can obtain Mewtwo in Kanto, Raquaza in Hoenn, and Zekrom in Unova. Mewtwo and Raquaza are timer based and Zekrom can only be used near the end of the Unova Story line.

-------------------------------

As for you accessing islands four through seven, you need to complete the Elite Four. After that, obtain the Ruby and talk to Celio at Island One and he should let you access those islands.

8 hours ago, DeborahCindy said:

why i cannot find any legendary pokemon in kanto? Am I miss any steps or miss someone?

When i go the cave or place of Articuno, Moltres, and Zapdos, there is no pokemon at there. I also cannot go to four and five islands...

i am stuck at kanto.. > <

Check out my legendary Pokemon guide.

Edited by BrokenBulb78