Sign in to follow this  
Mylu

Secret Base extension

Question

I created a secret base where I placed some nice things and I would like to add more but there's not much space anymore... can you create something so I can make my secret base bigger, or with a second floor? Like a Secret Base Extension Ticket in the Gift Shop. And that add another level to the secret base but not obligatory the same shape than the first floor.

Also, I would like a vending machine in my secret base so I can buy and drink fresh water, soda and lemonade in it, but that may be a bad idea... I don't know.

7 answers to this question

I do agree, allow us to have bigger space to stock items or bigger secret bases or have multiple, also a way to heal Pokemon inside your secret base and if possible fast travel to it.

Although the vending machine is unnecessary, you don't actually "drink" those items y'know

2 hours ago, Mylu said:

I created a secret base where I placed some nice things and I would like to add more but there's not much space anymore... can you create something so I can make my secret base bigger, or with a second floor? Like a Secret Base Extension Ticket in the Gift Shop. And that add another level to the secret base but not obligatory the same shape than the first floor.

Also, I would like a vending machine in my secret base so I can buy and drink fresh water, soda and lemonade in it, but that may be a bad idea... I don't know.

I agree with that, I would like to expand the secret base that would be great.
@SodaNaranja , good idea to cure the pokemon or have a shortcut to the pokemon center.

But if there's another level the problem is how to access it? Maybe the Ticket gives a ladder, then we can place that ladder somewhere inside, like any other decorative items.

Would also be cooler although I doubt possible if secret bases could be made elsewhere apart from the Hoenn Region (I am aware it was a Hoenn region mechanic in the main games and currently in Pokemmo). Especially considering for many Hoenn isn't really used as much.

I agree! \^.^/ We need to be able to place more than 24 max items in secret bases! we have so much creativity to let out!

For super small bases like mine even i wish it was up to 30 atleast >3> i has more dolls and water balloons and music note pads to use.

qkqHKIV.png

How 

Just now, SmallGenius said:

I agree! \^.^/ We need to be able to place more than 24 max items in secret bases! we have so much creativity to let out!

For super small bases like mine even i wish it was up to 30 atleast >3> i has more dolls and water balloons and music note pads to use.

qkqHKIV.png

How do u get the Regi Dolls OWO?

6 minutes ago, Linfanz said:

How 

How do u get the Regi Dolls OWO?

they were sold a long time ago ^^; for some reason they took them from the gift shop. i think they were like $10 or $15 each. This was back in 2016 i believe

its in the tree just outside of the safari zone btw ^^

Edited by SmallGenius