Free medikits at the Healing Centers everyday!

Mylu

Question

Can you make that the woman in the healing centers gives some healing items once per day? Like 1 or 5. This is random healing items and that can be a little potion or even a Max Revive.

Once she has finished healing our pokemons, she can say "We offer healing items everyday. Would you like a free pack to take care of your pokemons?" YES - NO and if we click YES we get a random amount of healing items.

5 answers to this question

Interesting idea, but the one issue I see in it is that it really only helps newer players for a short time, and extra prompts such as that would make it bothersome for players who have no need for any of that. A slight tweak to it though would be maybe having that option available until you obtain a set number of badges, say 3-4 until it was rendered less useful.

12 minutes ago, Mylu said:

Can you make that the woman in the healing centers gives some healing items once per day? Like 1 or 5. This is random healing items and that can be a little potion or even a Max Revive.

Once she has finished healing our pokemons, she can say "We offer healing items everyday. Would you like a free pack to take care of your pokemons?" YES - NO and if we click YES we get a random amount of healing items.

I guess it would probably be best if they were untradeable as otherwise its essentially free money. Additionally, I disagree that it should include the more expensive and valuable healing items e.g. max revives, max potions... because those are currently available via crafting and this system would suck for people who make money farming these items via crafting to sell.

Doesn't it also diminish the purpose of buying healing items from the Pokemart  (cash sink source) ?

A list of craftable healing items: 

Maybe making the itens random according to how many badges the player has? Example:

• 0 to 2: potion (highest chance) or super potion
  • 3 to 6: super potion (highest chance) or hyper potion
  • 7 to E4: hyper potion (highest chance) or max potion

And in all of this put chance to parlyz hearl, burn heal, revive, max revive etc.

I also agree it can't be tradeable. ^^

Even if they were soulbound, a player could login to multiple accounts daily and stock up, then later use that account for stuff.  Not that big of a fan of the idea.  The story gives enough money for potions, and once you're done with the story you should have plenty of sources of money available to where you can just buy your own.