❗️ emote to say "I want to fight!"

Mylu

Question

When tamers NPC sees me there's the  appearing above their heads and then the fight start. I would like to be able to do the same while pressing a button. when I press it there's the appearing in a bubble above my head and the player who travel in front of me know I want to fight him. The player can choose to continue its way or stop to fight with me.

6 answers to this question

A finicky idea but probably just overcomplicated and unnecessary where development resources are limited and there are many more things that take priority.

A 'fight me noobs' in Channel/Global/Normal chats tends to work equally as well if not better. Or you could always just use matchmaking cos it well exists...

I don't think its a good idea to make it view based, forces players to take part in something they otherwise don't necessarily want to, even if they have the option of declining it becomes a nuisance to anybody running the story.  Alternatively though you could use the matchmaking system already in place in the game by doing what razimove said to do, it doesn't effect another players experience while you retain your ability to find battles at any time.

No, what I want to say is that this is just like an emote, there's just the "!" appearing above the head but that does not stop players in their walk. It's just a fun and quick way to say "Want to fight?" to a random player passing in front of us.