PokeMMO on Android, issues?

Hello, I started to play recently at PokeMMO on Android. Are there other players like me who are playing on Android? Did you face any issues?

I have one main problem until now, when I logged on into the game, I get disconnected quite often directly after my character appears. I'm not sure but it might come from the internet speed. Is 4G enough to play? Or does it need to be High speed Wifi ? I would like to understand a bit where these disconnections come from...

If anyone playing on Android or even on Desktop (if you know the answer) could help me, it would be great.

Thanks !

5 hours ago, Bubaili said:

I'm not sure but it might come from the internet speed. Is 4G enough to play? Or does it need to be High speed Wifi ?

you do not need high speed or high bandwidth. try doing a packet loss test on your phone (on data not wifi), also try switching between wifi and data while logged in.

Pokemmo disconnects me since the most recent patch all the time as well. And I'm on wifi close to the access point. It's not unplayable as it only happens like every 30min and you can just log back in and continue where you left off but still odd that it worked fine before.

Other issues I have are UI related. Most menus work fine and are adjusted for the smaller screen but there are a few that aren't scalled properly (the berry planting menus have this issue) and some just look plain broken (tournament listing for example). Both are difficult to use but not impossible.

Having the chat window take up the whole screen is dumb too. Why it can't just be a small semi-tranparent widget that sits in the top left corner until I want to type in it is beyond me.

Other issues I encountered:

-Animations from the sending out your pokemon doesnt finishing from time to time. Your pokeball just floats and spins in the air for the whole battle or your pokemon is invisible. Only happens since recent patches.

-Capping the framerate introduces severe frame pacing issues. Making 30fps feel more like 15.