[PSL X] Week Five

10 minutes ago, calidubstep said:

My body is ready. 

TonightTM

We'll call it a date.

Spoiler

FYI, I have an interview dinner at 7pm PDT -1 and then a Halloween Party immediately after. We might still have to wait until tomorrow unless you're going to be up pretty late or I get out of the hospital early.

1 minute ago, DoubleJ said:

We'll call it a date.

Hide contents

FYI, I have an interview dinner at 7pm PDT -1 and then a Halloween Party immediately after. We might still have to wait until tomorrow unless you're going to be up pretty late or I get out of the hospital early.

Ooor I could log rn it’s night somewhere 

Just now, calidubstep said:

so im apparently a horrible person for bringing a broken mon to a match. but I won 6-0 last week without it and made finals in the last uu tour I played in without using it in any match? but ye, bringing it now makes me "skill less" so uh yeah sry for cancering up yalls league @DoubleJ @PSL10

aand if we're mad about me bringing it 3 times in 5 weeks, 2 of those were in nu where it's kinda viable, and one of those two was a week that we lost regardless so why reveal a build when the match doesn't matter i just ran the same team lol

im not saying im a good player cause im not, most people here have a lot more experience and know a lot more than me, but im also not gonna sit back and let people call me trash kbye

Stop turning into havsha, where's the 1 line sentences??

Just now, calidubstep said:

so im apparently a horrible person for bringing a broken mon to a match. but I won 6-0 last week without it and made finals in the last uu tour I played in without using it in any match? but ye, bringing it now makes me "skill less" so uh yeah sry for cancering up yalls league @DoubleJ @PSL10

aand if we're mad about me bringing it 3 times in 5 weeks, 2 of those were in nu where it's kinda viable, and one of those two was a week that we lost regardless so why reveal a build when the match doesn't matter i just ran the same team lol

im not saying im a good player cause im not, most people here have a lot more experience and know a lot more than me, but im also not gonna sit back and let people call me trash kbye

ok