[PSL X] Week Five

12 hours ago, DarylDixon said:

@KaynineXL when we can schedule the match? 

On 10/23/2018 at 7:13 PM, KaynineXL said:

My G, when should we fight?

I'm not far from completing my team, so perhaps Thursday-Sunday for me. I can do after 6pm+ during the week and the weekend shouldn't be too busy so let me know your preferred time.

On 10/23/2018 at 3:34 AM, NikhilR said:

@Gunthug I stayed in Heatran vs Shaymin because I presumed the Shaymin set to be Leech + Protect instead of Leech + 3 attacks. Also with regards to Breloom vs Shaymin, I felt that Mach Punch was really predictable (I was sure that it killed), and so I was expecting him to go to Jirachi to take the Mach, so I spored there. It was kind of unnecessary for me to take that risk because Blissey walls Jirachi. I think despite that last decision, that all of these were fair assumptions for me to make, but it was one of those instances where it didn't work out. 

Also please continue doing these commentaries, it's always nice to see things from another perspective. 

@Gunthug That's why I like shaymin special attacker with leech/leftos, it is a pretty good lure. The decision of nik to stay with tran was probably reinforced by the fact that shaymin was putting a great pressure. I did hp ice on bliss because I wanted to eventually deal some safe damage to gengar who was scaring af, and nothing else could switch in. 

About the breloom vs weakened shaymin situation, I had the same reasoning as nik's. Mach punch was predicable and I could have saved a good sack. However, I could have lost the game if I switched out, so I preferred to stay and was ready to sack shaymin. 

Someone finally noticed the superpower/fpunch set. Nobody said a fucking word in the chat, they prefer to yell when an useless freeze happens at the end of the game. This double switch + surprising superpower on bliss was like my only way to win (with trick rotom eventually), so I'm glad it worked perfectly.

Also sorry guys but this week I was busier than usual. I didn't even bother turning on my computer when I was coming back home at the beginning of the week. I could have easily dodged sweet by telling him that I couldn't fight on his days and then I would have battled a much less experienced player, but that was clearly not my intention. Also I'm a competitor and it's not really in my interest to let sweet win the dpp award easily, I would have 100% preferred to fight for it, which is now impossible. The double sub is kinda fair tho. Hopefully we meet again in playoffs.

Edited by XPLOZ