[PSL X] Week Five

#threehostshosting#eljajacooliocarry#mlhawksixzeromaster##lchype#ijulianbowser#theuprisingcacturnes#tinnnnntinbenched#grandeabstractt#benchwel#togekissisveryflinch#oltannberryisback#zhikomanager#breelomfocusandspower#tradeisover#willdarylusegeomancy#

League Standings and Schedule: https://challonge.com/fr/plsxnx

League Rosters and Statistics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1F43R651WbcWsy1o6Qu5ged1lksPpqfCQ06sUJJQPJGI/edit?ts=5b9dbeb9#gid=0

Suspension(s): //

Yellow Card: Moisessss / kiwikidd / iJulianFNT / Lazaaro

As a reminder:

SPORTSMANSHIP:

Hide contents

As a participant in the PSL, you will maintain respect for your hosts, manager, teammates, opponents, and for yourself at all times. Any unnecessary or excessively inappropriate behavior will result in disciplinary action.

BATTLES:

Hide contents

Even though PSL is a team event, coaching and ghosting is not allowed. Players have to make their own battle decisions without the help of teammates, friends or spectators. Therefore, players will have to be in DnD mode during duels. Spectators are not allowed to make predictions publicly.

SUBSTITUTIONS:

Hide contents

If a player is unable to compete during the week, a manager has the right to substitute that player out of the line-up in exchange for one of his bench players. Any player that has been subbed out will be inactivated for the remainder of that week. The goal of the PSL is to have every match played in their allotted weeks, but unforeseen events do occur. If a manager is able to make a substitution in order to have the match played, the hosts will ensure that it happens otherwise this will be deemed “inappropriate behavior” for match evading and that manager may risk losing by an activity decision.

SCHEDULING A MATCH:

Hide contents
  • Contact your opponent by PM on Discord or the PokeMMO Forums as soon as possible.
  • Provide dates and times in order to schedule a match anytime throughout the week.
  • PokeMMO duels will take place at the Vermilion Ch 4 PC; Showdown matches will of course be on Showdown.
  • Matches that take place on Showdown will need to have a replay posted in this thread.
  • Announce your duel in this thread at least 10 minutes before it starts. If you don't a rematch will have to take place.
  • If you have trouble contacting your opponent, contact your manager and your opponent's manager so the appropriate actions can be made.
  • Extensions will only be given for extreme cases. Playing a match during another week can really set things back. 
  • If you can't find your opponent's forum name or IGN, just go to your opponent's team thread in the PSL Club and click the link.
  • If your opponent's PokeMMO Forum inbox is full, then contact that player by posting on their profile feed or on Discord
  • When you contact your opponent, present at least three (3) different times that you are available throughout the week, preferably on different days
  • You must respond to a PM by your opponent within 48 hours; if you do not you will need to be subbed out or face an activity decision loss
  • If a substitution is made, it will be as if a new week has started and the players will need to contact one another as outlined above
  • If you are unable to duel during the week, please request a substitution from your manager. Unforeseen events do happen.
  • If you believe your opponent cannot duel or has ignored your PM, please add the host and the related managers so that they can take appropriate action

VGC (5) vs The Dank Express (3)

OU: ChuckUNSO vs EVLGOON

OU: NecroskullDark vs Kimikozen

UU: Cali vs DoubleJ

UU: Wiriketchup vs BurntZebra

NU: Excavalier vs KaynineXL

Dubs: iJulianFNT vs DoctorPBJ

LC: OrangeManiac vs Goldeneyes

DPP OU: NikhilR vs LeJovi

Transformers, Assemble!  (4) vs Strawhats (4)

OU: Pitzzin vs abstractt

OU: Stelian Nahwel vs kiwikidd yosoyarca

UU: enchanteur vs moisessss

UU: Mlhawk vs ZDFire

NU: AurumPegasus vs Takens

Dubs: Artemiseta vs Roxxass

LC: Lazaaro vs Elcoolio

DPP OU: MaatthewMLG vs Kizhaz

KIENZANGOOSE (5) vs Tactless Tangela (3)

OU: gbwead vs Zhiko

OU: Aerun vs FABROoo

UU: villadelobos vs xSparkie

UU: Sebat vs DestructX

NU: EfronX vs Bulterrr

Dubs: JIce vs RealDevilLegend

LC: Jaawax vs Suneet

DPP OU: Kamimiii vs gunthug

Red Scale (4) vs The Cackling Cacturnes (4)

OU: Schuchty vs Suigin

OU: Stairway vs MadaraSixSix

UU: Axellgor vs EpicVerde

UU: yangsam vs Lotus

NU: Risadex vs Zymogen

Dubs: Zigh vs Oltann

LC: YettoDie vs Rose

DPP OU: XPLOZ Rikoudo vs SweeTforU Tinnnnntin

Deadline Sunday, 28th of October at 1 am UTC - 2 am BST - 9 PM EDT

Don't forget to PM your opponent ASAP!

Remember to post your scheduled battle time in this thread at least 10 minutes before it starts.

Showdown players remember to provide replays.

All in-game battles shall be played in Vermillion Channel 4 PC.

Edited by PSL10

Announcements: 
- @FNTCZ is getting a 2nd yellow card for revealing sets/teams and predicting plays. So, he's getting a red card. We received the screenshots when @RysPicz and @OrangeManiac were already offline and they had already sent his line up, so Julián will be punished next week.(unless forf wants to sub him tomorrow).

I never predicted a play until both players made their move (I always wait till both timers stop ticking and most of the time my "predictions" are memeing/related to usum sets that ppl dont really use here)

and if it was about "revealing" the team Rikoudo used vs spart.. well.. hell yeah, IT WAS MY TEAM. I built it myself and I've got a ranked record of 75/20 with it, ofc It was weird that he "stole" it so I called it out. plus not every mon was revealed at the time (even tho 5/5 mons were the same and had the same sets) so when someone (I think it was sweet or suneed i dont remember) asked my what was my team's last mon I said orbed gyara and sure it was Rikoudo's last mon, it isnt my fault that he copied my teambuild mon by mon move by move and didnt even try to change anything whatsoever, plus, he still won the match so I don't know why would matter at all. It is also a very common practice in showdown that when you recognize someone is using a popular team on a tournament or something you call it out (also on the ladder) I dont think these actions are worthy of a yellow card and I'm pretty sure anyone who witnessed the situation would agree (it might even be visible on the screenshots)

10 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

I never predicted a play until both players made their move (I always wait till both timers stop ticking and most of the time my "predictions" are memeing/related to usum sets that ppl dont really use here)

and if it was about "revealing" the team Rikoudo used vs spart.. well.. hell yeah, IT WAS MY TEAM. I built it myself and I've got a ranked record of 75/20 with it, ofc It was weird that he "stole" it so I called it out. plus not every mon was revealed at the time (even tho 5/5 mons were the same and had the same sets) so when someone (I think it was sweet or suneed i dont remember) asked my what was my team's last mon I said orbed gyara and sure it was Rikoudo's last mon, it isnt my fault that he copied my teambuild mon by mon move by move and didnt even try to change anything whatsoever, plus, he still won the match so I don't know why would matter at all. It is also a very common practice in showdown that when you recognize someone is using a popular team on a tournament or something you call it out (also on the ladder) I dont think these actions are worthy of a yellow card and I'm pretty sure anyone who witnessed the situation would agree (it might even be visible on the screenshots)

so, you are the only who can teambuild some like that?, i dont know and i dont care if he "stole" your team, but you think that you are the only one who can teambuild and finish with these mons?

13 minutes ago, FNTCZ said:

Or you can just stfu

6 minutes ago, Nawe said:

so, you are the only who can teambuild some like that?, i dont know and i dont care if he "stole" your team, but you think that you are the only one who can teambuild and finish with these mons?

I did put "steal" within quotation marks because to be honest there is nothing wrong with using somebody else's team but if you do then you cant complain if people know your sets (SPECIALLY the person who actually built it lmao).

and ye, what are the chances that you build the exact same team, mon by mon, move by move? no lol. (protect tbolt fblast sball gengar is ultra common, everyone runs it rite). there are bigger chances that it kicked your ass in ranked and your lack of creativity just copied and pasted it to try and replicate success (he played the team pretty badly too lol)

Edited by FNTCZ

Predictions.

Spoiler

VGC (2) vs The Dank Express (6)

OU: ChuckUNSO vs EVLGOON

OU: NecroskullDark vs Kimikozen

UU: Cali vs DoubleJ

UU: Wiriketchup vs BurntZebra

NU: Excavalier vs KaynineXL

Dubs: iJulianFNT vs DoctorPBJ

LC: OrangeManiac vs Goldeneyes

DPP OU: NikhilR vs LeJovi

Transformers, Assemble!  (4) vs Strawhats (4)

OU: Pitzzin vs abstractt

OU: Stelian vs kiwikidd

UU: enchanteur vs moisessss

UU: Mlhawk vs ZDFire

NU: AurumPegasus vs Takens

Dubs: Artemiseta vs Roxxass

LC: Lazaaro vs Elcoolio

DPP OU: MaatthewMLG vs Kizhaz

KIENZANGOOSE (4) vs Tactless Tangela (4)

OU: gbwead vs Zhiko

OU: Aerun vs FABROoo

UU: villadelobos vs xSparkie

UU: Sebat vs DestructX

NU: EfronX vs Bulterrr

Dubs: JIce vs RealDevilLegend

LC: Jaawax vs Suneet

DPP OU: Kamimiii vs gunthug

Edited by xStarr

if you do then you cant complain if people know your sets (SPECIALLY the person who actually built it lmao).

still you cant say it during the match 

and ye, what are the chances that you build the exact same team, mon by mon, move by move? no lol. (protect tbolt fblast sball gengar is ultra common, everyone runs it rite). there are bigger chances that it kicked your ass in ranked and your lack of creativity just copied and pasted it to try and replicate success (he played the team pretty badly too lol)

and yes, there are lower chances but all can happen, and not precisely need to copy all the team (still 1 mon who you dont have in your team) to use the protect gengar, maybe he was talking with someone about what use and the other said "i see x boy using this" and he liked for the match

still, lower chances but all can happen

also, you are not the only player who can build a set with protect, specially in a mon like gengar, in a ou meta with scizor tyranitar and other mons, this can happen

Edited by Nawe