Is Pokemon Platinum Be implemented in PokeMMO?

Hello. I love pokemon and my favorite region is pokemon platinum. I was wondering why PokeMMO Decided to go with Pokemon Black/White instead of pokemon platinum. I was also wondering if there is any plans to implement pokemon platinum in the game. I would be so happy if they did. 

On 10/20/2018 at 8:08 AM, abbster said:

Hello. I love pokemon and my favorite region is pokemon platinum. I was wondering why PokeMMO Decided to go with Pokemon Black/White instead of pokemon platinum. I was also wondering if there is any plans to implement pokemon platinum in the game. I would be so happy if they did. 

That was because they wanted to add gen 5 pkmn. If they added sinnoh or jhoto before, we will have until gen 4 only.

Piexter, I can see your point but i am not really complaining that they implemented Gen 5 (Even tho alot of people has gen 5 as their least favorite) but i was just wondering if they were planning to do it and i got my question anwserd. 

• 7 months later...
On 10/20/2018 at 1:08 PM, abbster said:

Hello! Yes, Sinnoh will be the next Region added to the game and it is currently being worked on. Information about exactly when it will be released are unknown currently however any future information will likely be posted in the announcement section of our forums which you can find here:
https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/4-announcements

On 10/20/2018 at 2:46 PM, GodofKawaii said:

lets hope it will be platinum and not diamond/pearl

I can safely confirm that it is based on Platinum, and as such will need the appropriate ROMs etc.

Since everything's been responded to I will be closing this thread. If you have any further questions (Outside of ETA's since we don't have one) feel free to message me on forums.

• Matoka locked this topic