Breloom strategy

Mylu

Hi, I would like to train a Breloom with the following abilities but there's one I don't understand how to get; Spore. The Pokedex says "PREVO" but I'm not sure what it is... can you please tell me how to get Spore?

Talent: Poison Heal (heal when poisoned)

Item: Toxic Orb (inflict poison to the holder)

Attack 1: Spore

Attack 2: Toxik

Attack 3: Venoshock

Attack 3: Drain Punch

The strategy is to make sleep the enemy so he cannot attack me, then I poisoning him hard so poison damages him during its sleep, then I attack him in its sleep with Venoshock that is more effective if the enemy is suffering from poison. And if needed I use Drain Punch to make damages and heal at the same time.

Edited by Mylu
3 hours ago, Mylu said:

The strategy is to make sleep the enemy so he cannot attack me, then I poisoning him hard so poison damages him during its sleep, then I attack him in its sleep with Venoshock that is more effective if the enemy is suffering from poison. And if needed I use Drain Punch to make damages and heal at the same time.

look, i know MMO has bastardized mons, but the day you can inflict 2 status conditions is the day this game truly dies

14 minutes ago, DarylDixon said:

can u explain me  why you run venohock on it

He already did

3 hours ago, Mylu said: