[GUI] The Promise of Eminent Revival

d70ab13f0760a1b42cd1791d9ae16e93.png

Hoii

I had two options, either to make this a very long boring topic, or to state some facts real quick.

1- I released a small pokedex change the other day.
2- A guy called X contacted me about reviving a project from 2013.
3- I modified and adjusted it to fit with the new client.
4- I added a few changes and twists to be proud of it, I think.

According to X, the original theme was made by people called Fuark, Zoubek and Fable.
So I credit them for the base of the theme, on which I built my ideas.
Here is what to expect from the theme:

Spoiler

b4523b8b7ae3e7e7855acb6b95a44ac7.png

The Tentacrule is above the obedience level. 
All pokemons with green circle meet the condition of the advanced search
Also the icon for female and male was changed after this screenshot was taken ^^'

A more recent shot to showcase the gender icons
9921a8b5d8dfbfb987122ce1f8901e6e.png

eaeb22a2fb9757b8b36bbe096d81dfa9.png

f17cf9c2e1c114c783edbfe05efd6fa2.png

fef785353d47535172af1b4150018702.png

d4f7c9f1dd2f0d3abfe233e60ba80e3b.png

f0b4f135276690199b8209be1e047108.png
V LINK IN COMING V
>>>>A GIF for the pokemon summary<<<<
^
CLICK IT ^

There are various other changes, including the loading screen.. edited a random good looking wallpaper from DA and used it.
You'll see all other changes as you play ?

Also the bg above the login is saying PokeMMO
Here is how..

Spoiler

866308a9e9610b45790c1cf020935f96.png

Drive: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1g3nrDhYNMkojF_lrBXdi_pfOclBQkxJy/view?usp=sharing
Mediafire: http://www.mediafire.com/file/5ak7u4l05d2aj0n/Eminent_Revival.zip/file (deprecated)

Steps to install:
1- extract "POER" where it was downloaded

2- Go to "--\Pokemmo\data\themes"
3- Copy "POER" into themes 
4- Load the theme from settings > interface > POER.

Should look like this

Spoiler

e4c2ac9c702df4d690c49b980e8479f5.png

LET ME HEAR YOUR THOUGHTS, OR BUG REPORTS.. Cha chaaa

Some final thoughts.. in fine print :V
1- Some pokemons kindda escape the theme proportions but they barely do and it still looks neat.
2- I don't know how it'd look with certain mods, just putting this fact out here.
3- The search bar is kindda out of position sometimes, sorry about that.
4- I hope you like the trainer's card =w=.

Edited by MHkaserz
Updating links. Fixing bugs. Adding content.

Really great theme. Words can't describe how impressed I am with this. Think its one of the best I've ever seen.

That being said, I have found some bugs that I think might be fixed:

-When you change the client language to Chinese, an error message appears. Along with this, when you close the client in CN and attempt to re-open it, the client fails to open. When this happens, the only way to re-open the game is to manually delete the theme from the client and open it without the theme or go into the main config file and manually change the language back to English/another language then open the client.

-The "Event Only" icon is missing. All other icons seem to be there (limited, seasonal, ect) except this one. Below you can see the difference with (top) and without (bottom) this theme.

NNvhCAq.png

Overall, 10/10 theme. Great job.

Ahhh finally.. feedbaaaack =w=

As for the crash I'll check it, I suspect it is because of the images for the "Super effective" and such.. since I don't think I edited them or maybe even deleted them. That would cause the checksum to fail and hence cause the crash (Doesn't start at all).

I will test it and fix it just for you good sir :D 

As for the icon I'll make sure to add it! Thanks for the note!

Yataaaa feedback.. many thanks for your kind rating ^^ 
As soon as I'm free I'll get it right :D 

2 minutes ago, Crakeruser said:

Those problems in my Gui I did not have it

Beacause you probably pasted over what was already in the default folder, instead of taking the thing as a whole.

1- The default "Super effective" images were still in there but without the green square, instead it had the default black one; the checksum finds the default images and doesn't fail to start the client unlike what happened with awkways.
2- There were no event items so you wouldn't feel that issue unless you actively look out for it. Still it is missing content and had to be added.

5 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

Beacause you probably pasted over what was already in the default folder, instead of taking the thing as a whole.

1- The default "Super effective" images were still in there but without the green square, instead it had the default black one; the checksum finds the default images and doesn't fail to start the client unlike what happened with awkways.
2- There were no event items so you wouldn't feel that issue unless you actively look out for it. Still it is missing content and had to be added. 

Your theme is fine, but when it said awkways that I had an error in the subject I helped him with that error and he is now using your theme with some modifications that I made so that you did not see an error and added the icon to the topic but now that you have solved that, he has to download your theme again so that he does not see any errors

Sorry for modifying your theme

Edited by Crakeruser

I do not mind. Modify it all you want :D 
Each person can have one little thing they want to edit in it for their preference or even completely change.
I don't mind that at all! Thanks for helping him out, would feel bad if someone run into trouble while trying to use this theme.

So, thank you :3 

I also wanted to tell you that you did not name the folder that is called "default" and that you overwrite the theme by default of the themes folder you just have to change it to "[GUI] The Promise of Eminent Revival" so that there are modifications and that they can have the default theme again

2 minutes ago, MHkaserz said:

I do not mind. Modify it all you want :D 
Each person can have one little thing they want to edit in it for their preference or even completely change.
I don't mind that at all! Thanks for helping him out, would feel bad if someone run into trouble while trying to use this theme.

So, thank you :3 

nothing, I leave you some modifications that I did "Here."

later I put it where it says Here

True, it is a small detail I overlooked since I thought the client had a problem with loading themes, so to avoid it all I asked people to just backup their default theme.

Yes don't worry about it ..Use the theme as if it is yours, I don't mind ^^' 

8 minutes ago, Crakeruser said:

to something else that I forgot, if you want to work with me on a topic that can change the game abruptly

I don't want to turn the topic into a chat. You may add me on discord and talk to me there about your ideas.. I don't know if I have the time to invest into it, but if I can help I will. 

Edited by MHkaserz
On 10/29/2018 at 11:41 AM, Crakeruser said:

Your theme is fine, but when it said awkways that I had an error in the subject I helped him with that error and he is now using your theme with some modifications that I made so that you did not see an error and added the icon to the topic but now that you have solved that, he has to download your theme again so that he does not see any errors

Sorry for modifying your theme

Actually never downloaded that for various reasons but i appreciate the thought

On 10/29/2018 at 11:01 AM, MHkaserz said:

Hai haaiiii fixed the reported issues:

Event only icon added.
Client crashing after changing language.

Added new links for the latest version :3 

Thanks for the quick fix, looks great<3

• 2 weeks later...

M8, this is simply the best theme at the moment! Thank you so much! There is only one issue, it doesnt have a particle tab in the summary, so is impossible to see that. Can you add that tab please? It would make this theme completely perfect! Thanks again.

Edited by Cholito
6 hours ago, MHkaserz said:

Added particle tab to the summary! as per @Cholito feedback!
Made the compression stronger so it'd download faster for low end internet users.
Updated the installation guide so no one gets confused.

Thanks again man, and I'm glad you like the theme ^^ 

Woo man, that was really fast! Thanks to you for your attention, u're a crack! And I insist, this is actually the best theme by far!

• 3 weeks later...

Yes I noticed them. I tried to fix them but they are just not going away. I will try again just for you dear sir. 

I appreciate the feedback and I'll work on it as soon as possible ^^

@CreepyOldie

I'd like to add they were recent bugs so I assumed they are the aftermath of an update. Not sure. 

Edited by MHkaserz
1 hour ago, MHkaserz said:

Yes I noticed them. I tried to fix them but they are just not going away. I will try again just for you dear sir. 

I appreciate the feedback and I'll work on it as soon as possible ^^

@CreepyOldie

I'd like to add they were recent bugs so I assumed they are the aftermath of an update. Not sure. 

Yes, they are bugs oiginated from the last update, it worked perfectly before that. I really hope you can fix it because this is my favorite theme haha, thanks bro!

Updated with latest fixes and changes being:

• A small change to the "back" button to fit the theme more. (In the battle)
  • A small change and the readjusting of the loading screen picture.
  • Changed the "dc" icon.
  • Changed the "gender" icons.
  • Changed the color of the particle indicator.
  • Changed the positioning of some particle icons to be centered correctly in the "particles" tab.
    (Couldn't find a mon with candy particles equipped on the GTL, so not sure about that one. I still centered it in relevance with the others)
  • Played around with the "bat" particle icon to make it more... bat like? and lively? idk xD
  • Changed the hot key indicators in the "moves" tab in the pokemon summary to fit the theme more.
  • Fixed and readjusted the status ailments and kept the old poison indicator since it fits better with the others 
    (There is a weird new one that looks almost the same but a bit different, no idea why) 
Spoiler

18a4e9a0be322b666345970bb1b5e51c.png6fe7db7335e3b4168b2dd6bcd63606dc.png

New Links...

P.s. Could not recreate the name overlapping the timestamp bug, and hence I didn't bother with it. ^^'

Edited by MHkaserz
3 hours ago, CreepyOldie said:

Yes, they are bugs oiginated from the last update, it worked perfectly before that. I really hope you can fix it because this is my favorite theme haha, thanks bro!

Ya I just needed to give it a decent long look to know what needs to be done.
I appreciate your feedback and I'm super glad you like the theme.

Everyone who uses this theme, thank you, you make me happy. Hope everyone continues enjoying it! 

Edited by MHkaserz