Donator Status Tag

Shojaxu

Question

Hello everyone! This one is purely aesthetic, but I think it's a nice little addition perhaps. Similar to the tags that staff have, a tag for players who have donator status active could be present! I think it would just provide a neat little extra incentive, and show that you (hopefully) support the game! Think of it similar to subscriptions on Twitch! Thanks again!

2 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Shojaxu said:

I think it would just provide a neat little extra incentive, and show that you (hopefully) support the game!

The thing is, those tickets are tradeable so you do not need the support the game by paying to have the status.

I'm not totally against it, even though I think it shouldn't be a priority but I also want it to be desactivable in the settings for people who, like me, don't want to see many peoples with tags running around.

5 hours ago, Antarhg said:

The thing is, those tickets are tradeable so you do not need the support the game by paying to have the status.

Actually consuming that rp is half supporting the game. By supporting people buying that rp you indirectly support the game.

in all case it would just end up being more annoying than anything else to see a bunch of extra tag next to meaningless. We allready have team tag that are annoying to see no need for an extra one.