Rules of pvp

Cacha

Question

14 answers to this question

Doing so would be pretty pointless anyway, everything is like 1 google search away these days, a good PVP player should be able to win using sheer skill, experience, general comp knowledge (and RNG) instead.

Spoiler

Buscar en google agota mucho más aún el tiempo que queda para tomar desiciones, además hablas de lo que "debería ser" pero no es lo que en realidad sucede.

Si no se pueden linkear pokémons tampoco debería poder revisarse la gtl ni la dex.

Searching in Google depletes much more the time that remains to make decisions, in addition you talk about what "should be" but it is not what actually happens. If you can not link pokémons you should not be able to check the gtl or dex.

1 minute ago, Cacha said:

Searching in Google depletes much more the time that remains to make decisions, in addition you talk about what "should be" but it is not what actually happens. If you can not link pokémons you should not be able to check the gtl or dex.

Yeah but you can check the same info you'd get out of the dex and GTL e.g. Pokemon stats, moves, effects of an ability via the internet anyway.

3 minutes ago, Cacha said:

Google depletes much more the time that remains to make decisions

Type faster or git gud. If a player is looking up that much information in a comp battle, then they aren't ready for comp yet.

1 hour ago, Cacha said:

I suggest that you remove the possibility of looking at the gtl and the pokédex during the battles in pvp, it gives too many advantages to those who do not know which play to choose, which interferes with the metagame.

In this case, just lock all chat during a battle too, because "[Team] Mkns: How much speed has Octillery" sounds a probleme for u
And pls no 

Spoiler

Answer:
"[Team] gbwead: Octi.. what ? so PvE for me."

"[Team] LeZenor: 45."

Spoiler

Yes, I'm bored so I added some colors xd

Edited by MknsZblex

yeah, lets disable chat while in battle too, since can just ask a teammates who has either fought my opponent before or just is good at things the specific pokemon can run.

u want to disable it because its easy to look up sets and natures, and think google searching takes up more time? There is more then enough time already and it wouldnt change anything.