A suggestion for the next update.

HaruKaidou

Question

I would like you to implement a section that shows that administrators are connected with the channel and the language they speak, it would be quite useful when it comes to needing help since I had that problem and wait for a GM to connect, I was also stopped in carmin to see if there were any near and nothing at all nothing

1 answer to this question

50 minutes ago, HaruKaidou said:

I would like you to implement a section that shows that administrators are connected with the channel and the language they speak, it would be quite useful when it comes to needing help since I had that problem and wait for a GM to connect, I was also stopped in carmin to see if there were any near and nothing at all nothing

Has much has i can support the language information for the staff i don't see the use of having them be listed when they are because you don't actually need them for nearly anything.

the 2 main reason to "need" them is either for a question or a trade evo. Both of these can be handled either by old players or just anyone in the channel/global chat