[GUI] Pokedex small change

I've always liked PokeMMO default design. Simple and clear.
Despite that I still had a minor issue with the pokedex looking a bit meh among other things.. I'm changing these stuff for personal use but I thought I'd share this very simple change that appealed to my eye.

b6420655cbc79e690f2cde493a6e23bb.png

As you can see it is the same original colors but they appear in a more neat way. And anything that you didn't catch or own will simply show in that red shade and indicators which gives more of a push towards the need of completing the pokedex (or at least what's available of it xD)

Note: When hovering over anything the bg will darken and anything that is not owned or caught will have the blue indicator of "owned" under it (That's how they programmed it, but for those with 6/6 eye sight two black pixels will appear on each side of the blue line, I did that to differentiate them from the "owned" ones)

P.S: This will affect the pokedex and the characters you have on an account when you log in. It still looks neat so no worries.
P.S.S: idk if it'd work with other skins, probably not since they overwrite the default skin.

I didn't make a mod I simply modified two tiles on this file "Pokemmo\data\themes\default\res\pokemmo_ui.png", replace it with the image below for the effect.
MAKE A BACKUP OF THE DEFAULT ONE IN-CASE YOU CHANGE YOUR MIND.

8611ec5250acf648f1fe1356d3f24be7.png

If someone wants to turn this into a mod, be my guest.. I'm just too lazy to look the method up xD

Edited by MHkaserz
adding tag thingy
  • 2 weeks later...