Trade for money / Pay to receive

RoiZzz

Question

This was an idea I had, I've seen this method in some games, it works very well!
this method helps those who like to sell and exchange items with people in exchange for money, but do not like to go to the place where the person is! So I did an example of how it would be using the program photoshop.

You could also place a fee to pay for the service, for example 1% of the tax amount (or the same price as sending a letter by email / pc)

In the example I put an item and it covers $: 500, 00 (half of 1k)
So I made another example, in case ... receiving !
that is, paying to receive the produt.

EXEMPLE:       Sending exchange for payment:

Spoiler

wsabfb.png

EXEMPLE:             Reaching the other player (Buyer)

Spoiler

nbw1ef.png

Anyway, this is an idea that will help a lot who is a player who lives on items, breed and farming :3

22 answers to this question

Just now, WestTurtle said:

how is it different from gtl?

This type of trading is done for anyone who wants to sell to a single person, in the case a person that you got the sale in the chat trade, but you do not want to go to it, this idea is made for it!

There are many cases of people selling to a person from another country and the other person does not know how to communicate very well with our language, so this type of email with sales is a VERY good help because the person is already aware of the price of the product , so we do not have to go after the person to trade, still have the job of knowing her language and trying to communicate with her, many people use only the acronym: WTS exemple item or pokemon

and the person already comes in your private chat and speaks: I buy!

So you've saved a lot of your time just by doing it; D

Just now, RoiZzz said:

This type of trading is done for anyone who wants to sell to a single person, in the case a person that you got the sale in the chat trade, but you do not want to go to it, this idea is made for it!

There are many cases of people selling to a person from another country and the other person does not know how to communicate very well with our language, so this type of email with sales is a VERY good help because the person is already aware of the price of the product , so we do not have to go after the person to trade, still have the job of knowing her language and trying to communicate with her, many people use only the acronym: WTS exemple item or pokemon

and the person already comes in your private chat and speaks: I buy!

So you've saved a lot of your time just by doing it; D

thats exactly what gtl does

1 minute ago, RoiZzz said:

And the hard work when you find a sale via gtl, or someone from your team, you just want to sell it to him without having to go where he is.

is much better than putting on GTL and someone else still buys before it

If you want to sell something to teamate u can simply send him an item and he will send you a money (if he is someone u can't trust then why are u so focused on selling item to that person when you can simply put it on gtl without any kind of risk?).

speaks this to those who use "chat trade" and the tip is to make an improvement in Email / pc

In the players we give tips on how something can improve, in the case I am giving this idea, I have seen in many games tbm, for example eden eternal, which by the way had many more pokeMMO sales options, had a GTL, had personal trade , you had your personal shop (you opened your store and it was afk, it was just a person coming and clicking that opened your store)

and had the payment via letter! you sent a letter with the item and the person just made the payment, and you received the money in another email!

I'm sure this is a very good idea and GM may well do it in the biggest joke in the world!

13 minutes ago, RoiZzz said:

speaks this to those who use "chat trade" and the tip is to make an improvement in Email / pc

In the players we give tips on how something can improve, in the case I am giving this idea, I have seen in many games tbm, for example eden eternal, which by the way had many more pokeMMO sales options, had a GTL, had personal trade , you had your personal shop (you opened your store and it was afk, it was just a person coming and clicking that opened your store)

and had the payment via letter! you sent a letter with the item and the person just made the payment, and you received the money in another email!

I'm sure this is a very good idea and GM may well do it in the biggest joke in the world!

GTL was improvement for trade chat by itself. Staff already said that they want to focus on gtl and slowly get rid of trade chat. Yes there are many great suggestion how mail can be improved but to be honest your is focused on problem that doesn't exist. If you choose to use trade chat instead of gtl u have to be aware of language barrier.

Edited by WestTurtle
30 minutes ago, WestTurtle said:

GTL was improvement for trade chat by itself. Staff already said that they want to focus on gtl and slowly get rid of trade chat. Yes there are many great suggestion how mail can be improved but to be honest your is focused on problem that doesn't exist. If you choose to use trade chat instead of gtl u have to be aware of language barrier.

Why don't they just implement an in-game translator so most of us don't have to use google translator every time we talk to chinese players. Smth that automatically translates the text from a different language. I can see why he would bring this idea in context because while it is possible to talk to the chinese players via google translate and the copy paste function, arranging with them to meet at a certain location is quite difficult since when you translate what they actually say it could be anything from cloud city (Castelia or whatever) to dragon's nest. In retrospect the idea isn't going to work. To enlighten you.. of course the problem exists... what are you gonna tell the chinese? To put his mon / item / vanity on the gtl because you can't seem to understand where he is? Just a thought. 

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

Why don't they just implement an in-game translator so most of us don't have to use google translator every time we talk to chinese players. Smth that automatically translates the text from a different language. I can see why he would bring this idea in context because while it is possible to talk to the chinese players via google translate and the copy paste function, arranging with them to meet at a certain location is quite difficult since when you translate what they actually say it could be anything from cloud city (Castelia or whatever) to dragon's nest. In retrospect the idea isn't going to work. To enlighten you.. of course the problem exists... what are you gonna tell the chinese? To put his mon / item / vanity on the gtl because you can't seem to understand where he is? Just a thought. 

No i'm saying that the way he described problem and the fix he proposed is pointless cause it exactly the same thing as a gtl. Thats why i started asking how is it different from gtl? In game translator is completely different topic and yes imo there should be something to reduce language barrier.

This is the proposal to reduce the language barrier!

Exemplo:
Other Player : WTB Ditto 1x31 sp atk

Sent it to him by email for the price and he pays it at the same time, not even needing to talk to him yet! 

Okay, solved the problem!

1 minute ago, RoiZzz said:

This is the proposal to reduce the language barrier!

Exemplo:
Other Player : WTB Ditto 1x31 sp atk

Sent it to him by email for the price and he pays it at the same time, not even needing to talk to him yet! 

Okay, solved the problem!

WTB Ditto 1x31 spatk  -->check GTL's advanced search for ditto 31 spatk

Same thing goes to selling stuff so imo there was no problem at first. Also as i said before trade chat is going to be slowly replaced by gtl (im pretty sure staff said that more than once) so why don't we focus on gtl improvement?

there is no point in improving GTL if most do not know how to use it, you're being ignorant of wanting to reject a proposal that will benefit many players! if you do not want to help because you leave the topic and will waste your time in another corner, this is a proposal to help the players! generally !

3 minutes ago, RoiZzz said:

there is no point in improving GTL if most do not know how to use it, you're being ignorant of wanting to reject a proposal that will benefit many players! if you do not want to help because you leave the topic and will waste your time in another corner, this is a proposal to help the players! generally !

Is that: "go away, my idea is perfect"?  Anyways saying that there is no point in improving gtl cause people don't know how to use it sounds like a joke to me. Thats literally a reason to improve it. To make it more player friendly, clear and efficient. Are you trying to tell me that everyone would understand your mail system?

5 hours ago, Goku said:

Why don't they just implement a Chinese server?

First of all: why are you linking this post in irrelevant threads? Spamming for attention is annoying, especially for a dumb idea no one's gonna like. But if you want input, here's my opinion:

Please never ever even think of trying this idea, I already get spammed by whispers and trade requests where people put up random Pokemon and wait for me to make an offer...mostly in random languages, I'm not cool with a mail system where I can basically be mass-market spammed by desperate salesmen and people like you spamming things where they're not welcome. 

If you don't know about the GTL then look more into the game features and menu options staring you right in the face. Your idea is terrible, redundant and won't improve the game at all. There's so many other things in the game that you can brainstorm on and fix, this isn't even a problem. 

Edited by Dibbzzz
3 hours ago, Ultrajesus said:

Why don't they just implement a Chinese server?

You're suggesting like they make 2 servers type of thing, for instance a blue server and a red and each and every player with a IP address coming from China will be on the red server and the rest of the players on the blue one?

On 10/15/2018 at 2:46 AM, Goku said:

You're suggesting like they make 2 servers type of thing, for instance a blue server and a red and each and every player with a IP address coming from China will be on the red server and the rest of the players on the blue one?

Yes, something like that