[Art] Justhatguy's pokemon formes

hello groovy people of the internet, recently I have been looking through the customization forums and stumbled across splicing. long story short I got bored and just made up new parts instead of using old ones, this technique led to me creating new formes.

Feel free to post requests(I can also do recolors, sigs and splices, but I'm not saying they will be any good)

I will try but I cannot guarantee I will complete all of them.

some simple rules of this thread

• This is not a shop. I am not a mindless slave of whoever posts here, However I am open to suggestion.
  • Please do not hijack this thread it is for me to post my creations, if you really want something on here just ask.
  • I do have a social life and some exams later this year so if there is a big gap in content please do not rage
  • I am new to these forums therefore if I get something wrong please don't be too mean about it
  • please post feedback,I don't mind if you don't like them but say why you don't like them.

Okay now the boring stuff is out of the way *wooo* biggrin.png I shall show my formes

Lucario Metalised forme:

31jbd.png

Blastoise Flame forme:

DS6Au.png

Tentacruel Ghost forme(this one is a bit odd):

xDOgL.png

feel free to use my formes as a display picture or in your signature but give credit. If you want a singular image (an image with just the sprite / enlarged image) just ask either here, or pm me.

also credit given where credit is due

where i get my images: http://pokemon.marri...list/all/kanto/

thanks to Safe for indirectly giving me the idea for this

umbreon dark flame forme?

I felt the need to like your comment Sidiuos as you were at 99 likes

because I'm just a nice guy

Edit : I now feel like an idiot as his rating was maxed -___-

a Friend asked for a splice so I had a go But it didn't turn out great

Gardegar (Gengar and Gardevoir):

RkGzy.png

sudden influx of new content :o

Raichu... um... Breeder Form? xD

If you are wondering, I kinda like breeding AND Raichu, so im trying to see if someone could make a good combo of the two, the closest I've gotten so far is what I'm currently using. Let's see if you could do better :)

I had an attempt hope its ok

f2V1J.png

Change to the Gardegar splice from a friends request:

AChZB.png

shiny Umbreon pattern pikachu (blackachu):

dWZEC.png

couldn't quite get the eyes right sorry :(