Johto

lucas1008

Question

Hi. I wanted to give you an idea. because they do not change only saffron city with the entrance of the train. in the high command they leave to champion haul. and in the green city is left leader Gary. and that's it, put the johto map as it is. Let johto and kanto share the league with bruno lorelei agatha and lance. This is my suggestion.

5 answers to this question

When they add johto.The post game will be future kanto from that region.Both of these places will be in the johto region.Just like we have sevii islands in kanto.There both a package for kanto region.

Just as we take a ship to change region the same will be with johto.And everything in the johto region will be only there.that includes the post e4 future kanto.

I don't understand why people are suggesting such complicated things as to merge firered kanto region with johto heartsoul region post e4 future kanto into 1 and only kanto.

Its alredy hard enouth to just add a region with the original games as it is.With a few modifications for balanced purposes.

Kanto will be firered region.1ship will be used to go to kanto

Johto and post e4 future kanto will be heartgold region.1ship will be used to go to johto.

In any case it is said that the next region that the admins would like to add next is sinnoh.

Edited by MightyBoxer

if gen4 kanto replaces the gen3 kanto that means kanto will no longer be a region you can start a new adventure.

They would need to completely modify the whole gen4 kanto to make it a starting region.As its just a post game content from johto it would mean they would need to add lvl5 starter pokemons.Completly modify all trainers as they are lvl40 as soon as u get there.Add keyitems like HMs all over the game.Why would admins need to do all that.

Pokemmo regions are fundamentaly like the real games.Would make no sense at all.Making future kanto not implemented like black city is one thing.

But I just don't see the admins going in the way of replacing kanto gen3 with kanto gen4.