Sort pokemons in PC Boxes by Name, Number, Level, ...

Mylu

Question

I'm lost with all the pokemons in my boxes. Can you add to the boxes an option that reorganize or sort pokemons by Name, Number in the pokedex, Level, Gift, ... I would be thankful for that.

Edited by Mylu

12 answers to this question

Spoiler

ZwsQDVl.png

n26JJBs.png
Adding the sorting option is a great idea imo tho
It'd be nice to have more detail on how you would like this to work.

The options above are what we currently have implemented. It'd be more considerable of you if you would spend time asking a little more questions instead of simply posting in suggestions.
Although I admire your enthusiasm for everything, thank you for sharing with us. 

For the record I would appreciate a sorting function in addition to the current filtering functions.

My PC is waaaay too daunting to try and manually sort everything, and it can be annoying having to use filters every time. Sorting would just be a nice convenience, so I personally see value in this suggestion.

No, I have been AFK while I was in my boxes trying to sort my pokemons. Pikachu in box 1, another Pikachu in box 3, 5 others in box 4... same thing for other pokemons. I have to move this one in that box but that box is full so I have to move this one first... WHAT A CIRCUS! WHAT A WASTE OF TIME! I would prefer a system that automatically sort pokemons (like by number in the pokedex).

doubt u have infinite spaces in ur boxes. clear some out of useless pokes, and move everything to boxes close together, have ur pokedex open beside ur pokedex, and rightclick the pokemon in order to dex #, and press move to box. sure its annoying, but almost all of us had to do something like this at one point to get order on things. sure it can be implemented, but alot of us is waiting for dungeons so we can finally have something more to do end game, and a thing as easy as a button that sorts ur boxes is going to take time to implement, and will delay the updates. put it  up as one of that things that will come eventually, but u wont care when when it comes, cus yeah, its gonna be a while

Thanks for your suggestion but NO I can't accept that because if I catch a pokemon that is, for example, number 4 in the pokedex, that means I would have to move one by one all the pokemons after number 4 of one case. That's AFK 10K. Simply unacceptable.

I made this thread to find solutions in the purpose to improve the actual system, not to find solutions that leave it as it is now. So I would appreciate if you, readers, try to contribute to the suggestion by being more constructive. Thanks a lot.

5 minutes ago, Mylu said:

I made this thread to find solutions in the purpose to improve the actual system, not to find solutions that leave it as it is now. So I would appreciate if you, readers, try to contribute to the suggestion by being more constructive. Thanks a lot.

dont need to improve it by adding something that you can already do urself, and wont even take u half an hour. not like there is anything else to do in the game while waiting for eggs, island trainers/gym runs cooldowns. if u cant handle some critizism ur in the wrong community bro. not only did i help u to some good tips on how u can sort ur boxes with the current system, but also explained to u why this isnt going to be implemented in the upcoming updates.