Ocarinas for Sweet Scent, Tunnel, Teleport, ...

Mylu

Question

11 answers to this question

41 minutes ago, Munya said:

Dig already exists as an item, escape rope.  I am assuming that is what you are referring to when you say tunnel.

Yeah sorry, I wanted to say Dig but my French came back unconsciously.

EDIT: You can make an Ocarina for Dig, that will be useful to avoid to lost a ton of money in Escape Ropes.

Edited by Mylu
1 minute ago, Mylu said:

You right but it's annoying to always buy Escape Ropes.

...and we get HM for free in the game so why make Ocarinas right?

lol. Why not have a single city, and in them, have all tutors, breeding npcs, daycare, etc? Ocarinas shouldn't even exist in the first place, they were a QoL item introduced for HMs, nothing else.

Sweet scent ocarina would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to OP, it would have to cost ateast 100k RP of not 1M+...

I mean HMs can be cast infinite times while sweet scent can be cast 6, YES 6TIMES when PP maxed. Sweet scent ocarina would also reduce the price of shinies by ALOT, therefor sweet scent ocarina is a No No.

On 10/13/2018 at 4:07 PM, Znooz said:

Sweet scent ocarina would be waaaaaaaaaaaaaay to OP, it would have to cost ateast 100k RP of not 1M+...

I mean HMs can be cast infinite times while sweet scent can be cast 6, YES 6TIMES when PP maxed. Sweet scent ocarina would also reduce the price of shinies by ALOT, therefor sweet scent ocarina is a No No.

Why not a consumable items for sweet scent like an escape rope then?

On 10/13/2018 at 6:07 PM, Znooz said:

I second this. A Sweet Scent ocarina would have to be heavily limited if ever implemented. If you could just spam it, too many things within the game would become broken and collapse. Perhaps a time limit? One use per minute? Not sure.

On 10/17/2018 at 3:50 PM, razimove said:

there's one actually, just not implemented in pokeMMO, in gen5, you could use Honey as a sweet scent method.

Oh right, I remember honey! We have the Pokemon that we can catch with honey, I think it'd be a great addition to the game, as well as add a whole new item to farm and trade!