Hi its me - Isk Kogbalters!

hello!

I've just heard about this game from a friend, saw a couple of screens/videos and decided to give it a try :-)

I'm Isk, I would say a really experienced pc games player:P almost all the free time last couple of years I spend playing all kinds of video games:P

last months I've basically only played eve online, but finally one thing got me away from it - the trading websites. All my friends and other people buy skill injectors (upgrades in eve) and currency through some kind of websites, and because of that I feel quite bad when I'm so behind compared to them just because i don't spend money on games - I really don't like that.

Also that raises the question whether or not in this game I can have enough fun without spending any money on it?

Also how's the player base, is there always some people to chat with etc.? I don't need to worry about that?

Does the game feel rewarding enough to play it on a daily basis and enjoy it?

Thanks for reading through and hope you're having a good time, y'all :-)

My Fav game is EVE Online and I spend something around 3-4  hours per day with EVE. I'm in love with other guy and Africa is Great :-)  They paid belove of 2$ and this will be awesome for everyone who still think about EVE trading. I'm in hope that will be great season and you'll find what is best for you my friend. I'm happy and feeling Glad and I've buy isk and this if fine and it's important and that's what I know with sellers OOOUUU! Player like me need to find Isk for sale  :-) So let's play eve and buy ISK https://odealo.com/games/eve-online

Edited by kogbalters
4 hours ago, kogbalters said:

Also that raises the question whether or not in this game I can have enough fun without spending any money on it?

Also how's the player base, is there always some people to chat with etc.? I don't need to worry about that?

Does the game feel rewarding enough to play it on a daily basis and enjoy it?

First of all, yes. You don't need to spend money to have fun (Unless you're talking about In-Game Currency)

Second of all, always bring an Antidote and Burn Heal with you wherever you go. The chat is usually always active (Global) with a few moments when it goes silence then goes active again, the community is kinda nice in some points if we don't have the trolls online or if the trolls are afk or if the trolls are muted or if the trolls aren't up for trolling. The kind part of the community answers your question while the troll part of the community doesn't answer your question but if they do, you'd get a half-assed answer. Anyways, it's the community that makes this game fun so you shouldn't worry about it.

Now lastly, yes. Since PokeMMO is a literal grinding game, it gets more rewarding the more you play it daily. The more active you get, the more munies u get. The more munies u get, the better pokemans u get. The better pokemans u have, the more events u can join. That's basically about it.

btw... Welcome to PokeMMO :D

Welcome to PokeMMO Isk!

I am also pretty new here but for what I saw, ReddoKun's answer is pretty accurate.

We unfortunately have trolls but every community have to deal with those anyway. Talking from experience, most of the people in game are great and will answer your question and help you if needed. Also, the staff members are always helpful & are your safest bet if you want to trade a Pokemon to evolve it or just ask a question.

57 minutes ago, Antarhg said:

I am also pretty new here but for what I saw, ReddoKun's answer is pretty accurate.

I don't think there has been a time my answers weren't accurate.

Spoiler

maybe

Spoiler

I forgot

Spoiler

nvm there was... many times.

Welcome!!! A couple things to add to what Reddo already said:

Spending money doesn't really give you many advantages in this game, so you can't pay-to-win, only donate to the game to get vanities, things your character can wear, and fun lil things. But doesn't put you above other players per se. 

And chats are fun in the game, and there are a huge number of toxic people (as is the case in most MMOs), but tbh there's incredibly fun and very, very nice people on there too. The ones who keep the game fun and worth playing.

Postgame involves a lot of grinding but I love it. It's part of what makes finally being good at the game worth it. I've only played for a month and it's been amazing. More challenging than the usual games but so much fun.

Hope you enjoy your stay!!!