will there be a Halloween event 2018?

cdRIOQl.jpg

Nothing beats this Fantastic Halloween event With a Cold Blonde, and a cigar Thank you @Kyu & @Darkshade And of Course the rest of the Pokemmo staff for this great event, I am enjoying my self this night, Hopefully you guys are also. Happy Halloween to All)

Edited by MathewMat
1 hour ago, MathewMat said:

"Added a Pumpking-exclusive particle to the Pumpking Goodie Bag"

@Kyu is this particle 2018 exclusive or is it exclusive only in pumpking goodie bags?

It's exclusive to pumpking goodie bags, but I'm not sure if it's exclusive to 2018. I'm indecisive about it.

For now, until there's a message in the particle which says "Exclusive to Halloween 2018", you can assume they'll return next year.

On 11/3/2018 at 4:32 AM, Kyu said:

It's exclusive to pumpking goodie bags, but I'm not sure if it's exclusive to 2018. I'm indecisive about it.

For now, until there's a message in the particle which says "Exclusive to Halloween 2018", you can assume they'll return next year.

Will there be more particle implemented this year other than on special dates? Or will they be 'themed' base, like halloween, xmas? 

1 hour ago, Kyu said:

Yeah, we're planning on general "premium" particles, with free/limited ones released with events. Basically the same as how other cosmetics in-game work

That's nice, there's no possibility that it will ever be also implemented on gen1-4 followers at least, right?

• 1 month later...

there is still a little more than a week and they are already asking for an event, they are a little more passive it is logical that they open the Christmas event, because they ask the same question every time they seem to have a kind of delay.

It only remains that in January you are asking about the halloween event.