will there be a Halloween event 2018?

El 28/10/2018 a las 8:34 PM, Kyu dijo:

perdon que evento

Desu... With all respect,We like much the events and the idea of implementing dungeons, but they have us waiting from March, I understand that they have lives and also priorities, but to offer information often it would not be not bad at all, it is because of it that the people are annoyed and the angry people say and do any thing, impulsive mind. Thank you very much for reading this message

3 minutes ago, DarkTieru said:

Desu... With all respect,We like much the events and the idea of implementing dungeons, but they have us waiting from March, I understand that they have lives and also priorities, but to offer information often it would not be not bad at all, it is because of it that the people are annoyed and the angry people say and do any thing, impulsive mind. Thank you very much for reading this message

Who is this "they" you are speaking of?

10 minutes ago, DarkTieru said:

Which March are you reffering to? xd

1.Development team used to say "soon" and give us no ETAs -> community started to complain they should be more transparent 

2.Development team share ETAs with community but due to different reasons they dont deliver on time -> community started to complain they want stuff they were "promised"

1.Development team decide to no longer share ETAs -> (??? MYSTERY ???)

Currently we are in transition phase, Devs are already in phase 1 while community transition from phase 2 to phase 1. What a joy!