will there be a Halloween event 2018?

43 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Oh ho ho, not Halloween yet? Might I remind you that Halloween Event 2016 started on October 28, 2016 and lasted until the actual Halloween date. By that logic, the event should have started yesterday.

And over 60% of the player-base have been requesting this event since last year it was forgone last year in favor of Unova implementation.

maybe everyones been crying for nothing, we might just get an event just not the same times & dates as 2016  yes i know people have been crying about halloween since septemper 23rd. Again the devs were never required to do events.

14 hours ago, Kyu said:

halloween is on wednesday though?

If they really were “donations”, reward points and donator status wouldn’t be a thing and every item in the game could be obtained with the standard pokecash.

you can obtain free reward points https://forums.pokemmo.eu/index.php?/forum/36-pokemmo-official-events/

Edited by GodofKawaii
10 minutes ago, MaatthewMLG said:

KPys0Pl.png

SRIF ??

Coincidence ? i don't think so

Seriously?

Really have to strain to see that in that sentence.

I think Lightningvolt wasn’t thinking about that at all.

Feel free to pm me if you think otherwise.

Anyways, please return to the topic outlined in the title of this thread, thank you.

Edited by Gilan
59 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

If we don't get a halloween event, on 10/31, we should all go on hiatus and leave every server on Pokemmo empty.

Yeah hmmm let's not do that halloween event is happening, but it's coming out the October 30 just like the other years. just trust in @Kyu

Spoiler

Kappa they already fucked up before on the one two weeks tm last time. 

1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

If we don't get a halloween event, on 10/31, we should all go on hiatus and leave every server on Pokemmo empty.

This will teach those dumb devs not to mess with our sacred halloween! I have even better idea, let's quit it today! Right everyone? <wink> <wink> We will all quit right after him <wink> <wink>

18 minutes ago, MrAllDay said:

as someone who never posts, what would these events be? sorry been reading and think this is cool but dont know what would be lol. 

I participated in the Halloween events in 2015 and 2016. Both years it was like this:

• Little creepy girl spawned in Lavender town talking about wanting candy.
  • 5 Trick-or-Treater kid NPCs would spawn across Kanto and Hoenn every like 10 minutes or so. (correct me if im wrong on the timer)
    They were dressed as either Ghosts, Witches, or Vampires
  • Their mons levels were based on average level of yours (i think?) i used levle 100s and they always had level 80s for me iirc
  • People would get in global/channel chat and call out locations of trick or treaters...sorta like they do with Phenomena spawns.
  • You'd battle 1 of each type (1 witch, 1 ghost, 1 vampire) each cycle for a total of 3 candies each cycle (the 10 minutes) if you tried battling another of the same NPC type during the same cycle it would just say they were out of candy. (meaning, you couldnt battle TWO ghosts in one respawn cycle or TWO witches etc...they had to all 3 be different. (1 witch, 1 ghost, 1 vampire)
  • They would disappear and then respawn in different locations for the next 10 minutes (if thats was the time of each cycle, cant remember)
  • You got 1 "Spooky Candy" per battle and you could trade in 5 Candies for 1 Goody Bag to the little girl in Lavender
  • Goody bags contained various items including cool event specific vanities (like Ghost Costume and Witches Broomstick in 2015. and Scythe in 2016)
  • Eventually (on Halloween) the little girl in Lavender Town gets all the candy she wanted and spoiler:
Spoiler

She turns in the Pumpking boss you gotta battle in 3 different stages and its gets harder each time, it can inflict multiple statuses on you at the same time and such. If you beat it all 3 times you got an Untradable vanity item (Pumpkin Backpack in 2015 and the Scary Hockey Mask in 2016)

If they do the event I dunno if it will be the same this year....and I dunno if they'll add Trick or treater NPCs to Unova and stuff or if it will be completely different. But that was the gist of the event in past years.

35 minutes ago, n0vylif3 said:

lol what a bunch of kids asking for an event, y'all should be thankful atleast we got a good game for free

Devs are not under the obligation of making events

They should be focused on the removal of the stupid amount of walls ppl are running on matchmaking IMO.

pls stop running 5 walls

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4 hours ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Read your earlier posts and honestly it's all just spam. No one has the right to complain about last year not having a halloween event since we got something better... a new region. It's kind of funny to me reading posts from players that complain about last year not having a halloween event and using it as an excuse to demand one this year even though they weren't even playing at that time. Assumptions of what the devs will and will not do won't get us anywhere. What I can tell you though is that they told us the previous year there wasn't going to be a halloween event and there wasn't. They haven't confirmed anything as of yet for this year so that's a strong indication that either tomorrow or the day after there will be a halloween event.

3 hours ago, n0vylif3 said:

lol what a bunch of kids asking for an event, y'all should be thankful atleast we got a good game for free

Devs are not under the obligation of making events

They should be focused on the removal of the stupid amount of walls ppl are running on matchmaking IMO.

pls stop running 5 walls

Lmao 

1 hour ago, 78320890 said:

I hope there will be a halloween event this year.But unfortunately, it's October 30th now.。。。。

It looks as if there will be no activity this year.

It's pokemmo, we like doing things at the 11th hour.

Halloween event will probably be tomorrow and carry on till weekend.