will there be a Halloween event 2018?

44 minutes ago, razimove said:

I still have no idea why you play it, all you do is complain 24/7.

and I do not understand why you always answer everything defending the staff, you would have to know how to differentiate between sarcasm and serious things, you are always licking the butt of the staff, for you always everything they do is fine, what do you expect, be part of your team or something ?, if I complain is because I think something is not right, I'm a user for quite some time, and recognize when I'm wrong, as well as express myself when something does not seem right, and what "pokemmo is overvalued" It's a sarcastic comment, so learn to not put your nose where they do not call you :)

Just give us the Halloween event already. This video contest is a load of crap and for what, 2 out of who knows how many people actually winning something. Versus an event where everyone is cooperating, getting gift bags, beating a formidable boss, and trying their luck with the gift bags. The event people actually want and where everyone wins in one way or another. We've had to wait 2 years since the last event. 2 years too long. I swear, you guys are more focused on fishing out and banning hackers rather than improving the content and bringing back the events that the players want so badly.

Edited by BoltBlades12
specifications
1 hour ago, BoltBlades12 said:

I swear, you guys are more focused on fishing out and banning hackers rather than improving the content and bringing back the events that the players want so badly.

what's the point in running a game if everyones a hacker?  also the devs are not required to make events its a choice they generously placed and now the greed is getting to you and its not even halloween yet.

45 minutes ago, GodofKawaii said:

also the devs are not required to make events its a choice they generously placed and now the greed is getting to you and its not even halloween yet.

that is to say that while thousands of players invest money to buy vanitys that they take out every month, and not give something in return, as a simple event, is that okay?, you settle for 2 events a year? Well in this case only one, because the only one we see is the Christmas, as I see it only see us as simple idiots who buy their shit, and they do not care what experience you have of your game.

13 minutes ago, Walerito said:

that is to say that while thousands of players invest money to buy vanitys that they take out every month, and not give something in return, as a simple event, is that okay?, you settle for 2 events a year? Well in this case only one, because the only one we see is the Christmas, as I see it only see us as simple idiots who buy their shit, and they do not care what experience you have of your game.

Stop your whining. From what I read it's obvious we will have the event. No more need for your salty comments.

1 hour ago, Walerito said:

you are never forced to donate money every month that is a choice you make yourself. allow me to introduce you to the definition of donation

sUiom1Z.png

Edited by GodofKawaii
13 hours ago, Goku said:

Stop your whining.

Of course, the day 31 is apparently plowed, but that's not why they can go out and criticize the comments of other users, every time someone comments or says something, they find decisions that are taken within the game, they come to criticize or distort their opinion, and that is something that I am totally against, if you see my first comment you will see that I say that they have patience, and if I went to "whining", it was only to respond to a "lame asses", that is from when I did not Can you express an opinion? Since when can you not be sarcastic? Since when can you not express a discontent? It is clear that the staff works consistently in the game, it is clear that they do not have an easy job, but we must also bear in mind that they are human and not always their decisions are correct, and do not come to me with the stupid that is not obligatory donate, when they get a limited vanity, do not be hypocritical, and make it clear that it is not a complaint, it is a point of view, and not because a few think differently and agree with everything a few people say, I will think Likewise, it is also clear that what I say or stop saying does not change what the developers have in mind, so I say, it's just my point of view.

Spoiler

by the way, I remind you that the dungeons were scheduled for March :)

Spoiler

Edited by Lightningvolt
6 hours ago, Walerito said:

by the way, I remind you that the dungeons were scheduled for March :)

It was february not march, get your facts right at least. Also, some stuff happened in the middle, that raised some serious eyebrows, riga.exe. You should also read, the definition of sarcasm while you're at it. And you need to keep in mind, you investing money into the game, is your own decision, they never asked you to do so, so please stop with that lame excuse to want more, good thing the game is completely F2P.

And no, I don't defend them, in fact, I try to avoid defending anyone, it's just that you're a really obnoxious person. Also, stop with the spanish spoilers, just like me, plenty can read them, including the staff members, so I'd advice you to be more careful with them.

8 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

you are never forced to donate money every month that is a choice you make yourself. allow me to introduce you to the definition of donation

sUiom1Z.png

Yeah, “donation”. A way to make a profit off this game without the big companies(namely Nintendo) noticing anything. Just charge people money for items in the game, call it a donation, nobody gives a hoot.

If they really were “donations”, reward points and donator status wouldn’t be a thing and every item in the game could be obtained with the standard pokecash.

Edited by BoltBlades12
Specifications

Why fight? I play from the year 2014. I think that if there is no event serious it of less, but we should be sincere, the majority of the games at present have varied and frequent events, I think that the current players is accustomed to these conditions (what already is normal in the games online current " good graphs, frequent events, etc.). I am not discrediting the effort of those who are at the expense of the game, there is understood that everything has a great monetary cost, of time, of effort to be able to support a game that is F2P. 
I am going to wait even for 31, if there is no event do not matter!! To looking for a more interesting game or to continuing playing with what exists ¡

¿por qué se pelean? yo juego desde 2014 y opino que si no hay evento seria lo de menos, pero seamos sinceros, la mayoria de ¿por qué discuten? yo juego desde el año 2014. Opino que si no hay evento eso seria lo de menos, pero seamos sinceros, la mayoria de los juegos en la actualidad tienen eventos variados y frecuentes, yo creo que la comunidad actual está acostumbrada a esas condiciones (lo que ya es normal en los juegos online actuales "buenos graficos, eventos frecuentes, etc.). No estoy desprestigiando el esfuerzo de los que están a cargo del juego, se entiende que todo tiene su coste monetario, de tiempo, de esfuerzo para poder mantener un juego que es F2P. 
yo voy a esperar hasta el 31, si no hay evento no importa !!a buscar un juego más interesante o a seguir jugando con lo que hay¡¡

GOOGLE TRANSLATE IS %%$&$#"$!$"%"&/%&(%&(#!#$"$

Edited by oNYKOo
CHROM TRANSLATE
9 hours ago, GodofKawaii said:

what's the point in running a game if everyones a hacker?  also the devs are not required to make events its a choice they generously placed and now the greed is getting to you and its not even halloween yet.

Oh ho ho, not Halloween yet? Might I remind you that Halloween Event 2016 started on October 28, 2016 and lasted until the actual Halloween date. By that logic, the event should have started yesterday.

And over 60% of the player-base have been requesting this event since last year it was forgone last year in favor of Unova implementation.

7 minutes ago, BoltBlades12 said:

Yeah, “donation”. A way to make a profit off the game without the big companies(namely Nintendo) noticing anything.

thats still entirely by choice to whoever decides to click the "confirm purchase" by that you agreed to all the terms stated before deciding to donate to the game right? nice try to derail a thread